I searched and did not see a thread on this: Uvalde police threaten journalists asking questions

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

I do not see any other threads with this video.

The Uvalde police are pathetic cowards.

Where is the federal investigation?

The children’s civil rights were violated.

If the room was full of wealthy elitists, would the police have waited for an hour?

If the room was full of wealthy elitists, would the police have waited for an hour?

I said it before & I'll say it now, we need human resource officers(2+) per public school that are former combat infantry veterans(CIV). One gets a pair of CIV & you get a combat team. These CIV's are literal Terminators as they are trained to exterminate any & all opposition they are sent to take out. The American taxpayer $pend$ a fortune on training these highly qualified soldiers so we might as well rehire them as resource officers to protect our children & school staff from the criminally insane among America's population. Sure, the CIV's come @ an additional co$t to the American taxpayer but ask yourself a question, what if it's YOUR mate or little tyke that becomes a school hostage victim? What additional co$t becomes too high to protect your loved ones???

The school called the police to have the reporters removed.

The SCHOOL.

This has nothing to do with the cops.

Your video utterly ignores the actual driving event. There is more than enough from the shooting itself to roast the police here. This is not relevant.

I said it before & I'll say it now, we need human resource officers(2+) per public school that are former combat infantry veterans(CIV). One gets a pair of CIV & you get a combat team. These CIV's are literal Terminators as they are trained to exterminate any & all opposition they are sent to take out. The American taxpayer $pend$ a fortune on training these highly qualified soldiers so we might as well rehire them as resource officers to protect our children & school staff from the criminally insane among America's population. Sure, the CIV's come @ an additional co$t to the American taxpayer but ask yourself a question, what if it's YOUR mate or little tyke that becomes a school hostage victim? What additional co$t becomes too high to protect your loved ones???
We could just put a few actual cops in schools.

They should be there ANYWAY. I guarantee that not a single one of those cops had a child that was stuck in that school. If a few of those cops had regular interactions with the children there, knew their names and faces, there would have been zero hesitation to go in there and remove the threat.

Cops need to be more than enforcers, they need a connection with the community that they are supposedly serving and the community needs a connection with them. Rather than 100 percent of police interactions being between people that really do not want to interact with the cops and cops that are simply there to take something from you there should be positive interactions as well.

We cannot fix policing in this country as long as police essentially consider themselves apart from the community they serve.

Remember this moment next time you are asked to unconditionally take the side of the police. They are idiots and they protect their own.

There are good ones and bad ones, just like every other profession.

These are awful cops.

The border patrol guy who killed the shooter is not a bad LE.

Apparently they don't mind tangling with a 5'2", unarmed mom.... they just don't want any part of active shooters....

I can't believe they haven't run off to a central american country or sub-saharan africa. Fucking cowards.

uvalde 37.jpg

There are good ones and bad ones, just like every other profession.

These are awful cops.

The border patrol guy who killed the shooter is not a bad LE.
That typically works but this is not just a matter of some good and some bad cops.

We are not talking about one or two individuals. We are talking about an entire police force that had an entire group of police sitting outside a school for an hour while children were being murdered.

That is not a failure of one or two people. Particularly when this human trash was arresting parents that were willing to go in and save their own children.

Apparently they don't mind tangling with a 5'2", unarmed mom.... they just don't want any part of active shooters....

I can't believe they haven't run off to a central american country or sub-saharan africa. Fucking cowards.

View attachment 654346

The cowardice is so outrageous it makes me wonder if this was by design to push gun control legislation.

Remember this moment next time you are asked to unconditionally take the side of the police. They are idiots and they protect their own.
They are going to arrest for criminal trespassing in a town inhabited by nothing but illegal wetbacks? WTF!
You can’t make this shit up….only in fucked-up backwards-ass LibTardia.

That typically works but this is not just a matter of some good and some bad cops.

We are not talking about one or two individuals. We are talking about an entire police force that had an entire group of police sitting outside a school for an hour while children were being murdered.

That is not a failure of one or two people. Particularly when this human trash was arresting parents that were willing to go in and save their own children.

I am not going to defend the Uvalde police.

I am merely stating that not every police person in the USA is a corrupt coward.

It’s Democrat America in microcosm -concern yourself more about how you feel and how the criminal feels while ignoring facts. Then when it turns out horribly wrong go into hiding and attack and threaten anyone who brings the facts to light
Absolute Lib 101

The cowardice is so outrageous it makes me wonder if this was by design to push gun control legislation.
I'm with you. You'd almost think the beta donor police chief took one for the team. Beta has no chance here without some kind of intervention and this was probably it.... although, as usual, the dimwitted marxist fucks picked up the ball and ran the wrong way to score a touchdown for the GOP.

I am not going to defend the Uvalde police.

I am merely stating that not every police person in the USA is a corrupt coward.
This is true.

I just think the statement is applied incorrectly to this particular incident because this was not a case of a few corrupt or chickenshit individuals. It is a pervasive problem within policing these days as they are a cleanup crew.

We need to establish that police are there to stop a crime and they should be under obligation of such.

This is the result when feckless liberals bolstered by hoax BLM run around burning down cities because they feel police need to be counselors as opposed to law enforcers.

The Uvalde cops were following orders. Perhaps the DOJ will punish up a few of them for optics, but I doubt it.

Now the mom who went in and got her kids out is reporting that she’s being threatened by police and being warned to NOT tell her story. There’s something very suspicious going on here that it seems the Uvalde police chief doesn’t want getting out.

Forum List

Back