Meadows Aide Spills The Beans

Who the fuck is Jesse Smollett. You’re a liar I never said that. And all I said about Cassidy Hutchinson is that she said what she heard under oath and the person disputing it has not come back in to dispute her and spacefaring under oath that he did not tell her that. So until he does we don’t know whether but she heard was true or not. So quit fucking lying about me. All you need to do is copy down when I write
oh look, now he's gonna play dumb, who's Jussie Smollett? folks can't make it up how they throw away their souls for high level stupidity.

Do you do grand jury’s in Georgia? And Cassidy Hutchinson has made a big jump that Trump and his insurrection allies are going to end up being indicted. That’s just general rowdy about this and the fucking steering wheel has nothing to do with it.
hearsay isn't allowed in courts. she won't be testifying anywhere. I'm not sure what that has to do with Georgia anyway? it was DC.

You cannot prove what Trump was thinking or what he knew.
It’s already been proven that he knew that the crowd out by the Washington monument had guns because he told the secret service to take down the metal detectors because he didn’t care that they had firearms because he said and this is in his words they are not here to hurt me.

And then Trump gave his speech knowing that and told them up with the guns if they were going to march to the capital. It’s a big deal dumb ass

It’s already been proven that he knew that the crowd out by the Washington monument had guns because he told the secret service to take down the metal detectors because he didn’t care that they had firearms because he said and this is in his words they are not here to hurt me.

And then Trump gave his speech knowing that and told them up with the guns if they were going to march to the capital. It’s a big deal dumb ass

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

oh look, now he's gonna play dumb, who's Jussie Smollett? f
So you’re a liar. I never believed anybody named Jesse Smollett. Why would I believe something about somebody named Jesse Smollett?

How do you search for a post by me or I said I believe Jussie Smollett?

What do you think you can get away with lying like this.

So you’re a liar. I never believed anybody named Jesse Smollett. Why would I believe something about somebody named Jesse Smollett?

How do you search for a post by me or I said I believe Jussie Smollett?

What do you think you can get away with lying like this.
I never said you did. I posted what you just posted, who is Jussie Smollett. Too fking funny.

And there was also audio from the secret service introduced as evidence in the hearing where they reported AR-15s and at least one Glock handgun
what's this prove? where's the photo's, where's the people arrested for carrying illegally? come on lesh, you still got zippola.

Don't Republicans vet their staff to see what kind of political views they have? Do they actually believe they can hire a Democrat they can trust?
You are making a great point why US is unsafe with Trump in charge...

Next think we will hear that Trump went into a room with a foreign enemy and told him state secrets... These guys are idiots..

You are making a great point why US is unsafe with Trump in charge...

Next think we will hear that Trump went into a room with a foreign enemy and told him state secrets... These guys are idiots..
he did? when?

Forum List

Back