Meadows Aide Spills The Beans

She has what to gain by making up this story & incurring the wrath of Trump & his enablers along with the Nazi goon squads that do his bidding, idiot?

The ever lasting love from the media and Democrats. I mean duh, and you're a racist

If you know it's not a trial then why do you keep babbling bullshit inferring that it is, no mind?I

It's time to indict Tramp, arrest him & revoke his passport before he hauls ass to Moscow, where he belongs.

if Trump isn't indicted it will be the biggest travesty of justice to ever hit this Country. Trump should swing from the end of a rope along with his co conspirators who tried to overthrow the Federal Govt.
Because turds like you keep pretending that's it's some kind of legitimate legal proceeding. There's nothing legitimate about it.

Because turds like you keep pretending that's it's some kind of legitimate legal proceeding. There's nothing legitimate about it.
Because Trump's asseaters like Jordan aren't on it? If Jordan has a problem with it he can show up & tell under oath his side of it instead of showing up on Fox & running his big mouth crying about how unfair it is for poor Jimmy & the rest of those dirtbags who were in on it.

Because Trump's asseaters like Jordan aren't on it? If Jordan has a problem with it he can show up & tell under oath his side of it instead of showing up on Fox & running his big mouth crying about how unfair it is for poor Jimmy & the rest of those dirtbags who were in on it.
Rerun. Fake outrage. BS witnesses. Ignores the facts. Same DNC garbage rerun.

Let me change the channel. Oh..........Almost all of America already has done that.

That's exactly why, you fucking moron.

Rerun. Fake outrage. BS witnesses. Ignores the facts. Same DNC garbage rerun.

Let me change the channel. Oh..........Almost all of America already has done that.
We're interested in Justice, not ratings. You & your cult only want Trump to walk on his crime spree.

Got it. You want a couple of Trump lackeys there to disrupt the proceedings.

We already knew that.
By "disrupt" you mean keep them honest. And you want only Pelosi lackeys to ensure they aren't honest. Stalinists hate it when truth "disrupts" their schemes to railroad their opponents.

View attachment 663901 THAT'S YOUR PROOF, Nutsucker? The testimony of a proven liar who has perjured herself testifying to hearsay evidence proven false to events she was never even at nor saw first hand now testifies that she heard of other reports about guns and ammo there?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Why wasn't any of this hardware used at the riot??????? Just amazing all the "evidence" coming out now that took TWO FUCKING YEARS to reveal! You mean Nancy's 2nd impeachment hearing impeached a president while missing all of this evidence???

If that proceeding was botched that badly and done so haphazardly, why should I believe this one is being done any better?

You are a 24K LUMMOX. Why don't you try producing the actual POLICE REPORTS and the ARREST SHEETS of the police in DC who witnessed gun violations that day and arrested the perpetrators!!! :auiqs.jpg: OR BETTER YET: Why doesn't Lez Cheney subpoena the ACTUAL POLICE to come testify to all of the caches of machine guns, grenades and bazooka found at the J6 protest? Tell us DIRECTLY of the arrests? Tell us about the body armor!!! :lmao:

Or are you going to try to tell me next DC doesn't enforce its gun laws?! :laughing0301:
their evidence is trust us, wink wink, nudge nudge, know what we mean!!!!!!

We're interested in Justice, not ratings. You & your cult only want Trump to walk on his crime spree.
no you aren't. You lying piece of demofk. justice is the last thing you want, you want shame and humiliation to anyone who doesn't conform to your ideology. Shame the fk away ahat

She has what to gain by making up this story & incurring the wrath of Trump & his enablers along with the Nazi goon squads that do his bidding, idiot?
how do you know she didn't get paid? money is always involved. You aren't any good at this. You didn't even know about the money. shameful. shame, shame, you loser.

Like I said yesterday that it would be offered today that”Testimony from people who were in the car would muddle or disrupt what she said”
That sentiment is now flourishing right here today and in MSM

And you're a racist
I’m not supporting a former president who lost his attempt for a second term But refused to concede. He trying to stay in power by throwing out the votes of nine out of 10 black Americans who voted for Joseph Biden. That is racism dude and you support him.

I’m not supporting a former president who lost his attempt for a second term But refused to concede. He trying to stay in power by throwing out the votes of nine out of 10 black Americans who voted for Joseph Biden. That is racism dude and you support him.
You are the far left. For you even to mention voting for the other party is LAUGHABLE.

how do you know she didn't get paid? money is always involved. You aren't any good at this. You didn't even know about the money. shameful. shame, shame, you loser.
Paid by who? Let's have it if you know something we don't. Think everyone is on the take like Trump, dont'cha?

that witness testified under oath. Which is more then can be said for Trump's asseaters like Jordan who run their big mouth on Fox for Trump's other asseaters/ asslickers. Btw, how come they were texting Meadows on 1/6 begging him to get Dotard Trump off his big ass to stop the animals that were on a rampage at the capital?

It's time to lock those idiots up who are defying supeonas.

no you aren't. You lying piece of demofk. justice is the last thing you want, you want shame and humiliation to anyone who doesn't conform to your ideology. Shame the fk away ahat
Ideology has nothing to do with it, CLOWN. Trump & his mob attempted a coup & they need to pay the price.

Can't do the time, don't do the crime.

See how that works?

Forum List

Back