Mayor Pete learning about problems facing rail infrastructure by spending a week living as a train!

Ive heard that *biden cancelled keystone so that warren buffett would benefit from oil being railed on trains

Well you heard from some stupid person who doesn't know anything about the oil business or pipelines.

Keystone XL is a tax dodge for Canada. It doesn't benefit the US.. In fact it will by-pass 5 refineries in the midwest and their pipelines there already have unused capacity. You're too focused on Buffet to pay attention.. This is a boondoggle.
and you're just an FNG that's trying to bully people

Bully you? Hardly.. Facts are just facts.
which are on my side.
You;re just a blow hard.

Ive heard that *biden cancelled keystone so that warren buffett would benefit from oil being railed on trains

Well you heard from some stupid person who doesn't know anything about the oil business or pipelines.

Keystone XL is a tax dodge for Canada. It doesn't benefit the US.. In fact it will by-pass 5 refineries in the midwest and their pipelines there already have unused capacity. You're too focused on Buffet to pay attention.. This is a boondoggle.

which are on my side.
You;re just a blow hard.

I just know a lot about pipelines and the right questions to ask.

which are on my side.
You;re just a blow hard.

I just know a lot about pipelines and the right questions to ask.
I'm sure you are an expert on pipelines and know all the right questions to ask. Just a different pipeline though.

No one wants to ride a fucking train. Dems wasn’t to send us back to the 1800’s.

I love trains and train travel.

I had some friends who did a Euro vacation in 2019 before the pandemic and another who married a Chinese gal and visited her folks. They all RAVED about the high speed rail, the cleanliness and the speed. And my cousin and her family live near Paris right near a rail line and they scoot around Europe several times a year. They own one old car for the short drive into town for groceries.

If we continue the buffoonery on being last among developed nations in infrastructure, we'll be forever ridiculed.

I used to live in Switzerland and I took trains all over Europe.

I have also ridden trains up and down the East Coast to Florida and a far West as Birmingham. I really love train travel. We are last among developed nations in many categories.

America leads the way , however, in road transportation and private automobiles.

And that's a lot more practical and convenient for people.

A private car allows me to determine my own route, and my own schedule, and enjoy portal to portal service.

If I wanted to travel to Chicago (for example) by train, After getting a ticket, I would have to drive or get a ride to Alliance Ohio and be there at the time the train arrives (at 1:39 a.m. each night)

Then, I would need a ride from the train station in Chicago to my final destination there, taking a Uber, rent a car, get a ride, whatever.

Not very convenient compared to getting in my automobile at the time I want , driving direct to the exact location in Chicago I need to go to.

Your opinion is noted - But rejected. Your anecdotal experience is based on trains in the US. Travel abroad, and that opinion would change. Either that or visit Portland Oregon sometime and ride the Max Light Rail. You can get anywhere in the metro area for about 2 bucks and the trains run every 15 minutes.

I loved Max, the last time I rode it though, will be the last time. A fight in the car in front of me and two guys doing drugs in the car I was in, that is enough. I will drive from here on out.

I also took Amtrak around the northwest, the train has never been on time and now the train going east out of Portland runs only three days a week and isn't reliable.

Trains need to be upgraded but where does the trillions and trillions it is going to take to upgrade the system come from? We are already beyond broke and we don't have trillions to spend because we are already 23 plus trillion in debt.

What a doofus. Amtrak is an irrelevant part of cross-country travel in America. Right now, except for the NY to Washington DC area, its just a trip into nostalgia.

A lot more people drive the Interstate system. Mr. Buttigieg should be driving if he wants a cross country junket to assess US transportation and that would give him an opportunity to examine out nation's gay rest stops

Well - Europe, China and Japan spent tens of billions if not trillions on high speed rail. I guess you know more than they do!

The Saudis have also built high speed rail services all over the country.

And then?

No one wants to ride a fucking train. Dems wasn’t to send us back to the 1800’s.

I love trains and train travel.

I had some friends who did a Euro vacation in 2019 before the pandemic and another who married a Chinese gal and visited her folks. They all RAVED about the high speed rail, the cleanliness and the speed. And my cousin and her family live near Paris right near a rail line and they scoot around Europe several times a year. They own one old car for the short drive into town for groceries.

If we continue the buffoonery on being last among developed nations in infrastructure, we'll be forever ridiculed.

I used to live in Switzerland and I took trains all over Europe.

I have also ridden trains up and down the East Coast to Florida and a far West as Birmingham. I really love train travel. We are last among developed nations in many categories.

Usually, as with this case, for very good reason.

You're really not much for seeing differences and distinctions, are you? You just say, "Europe has it and we don't, so that must mean we're WRONG!!!"

Has anyone ever suggested to you that if you think Europe is so much better than the USA, you should consider going to live in Europe, rather than forcing everyone who doesn't want to live there to emulate it? Not only would it be a hell of a lot easier for you, it would also allow the rest of us to live the way we choose to (not that leftists like you consider freedom of choice for other people to be desirable).

I was on an overnight train ride a couple of years ago. DC to Indiana. I fell asleep for a time and when I awoke I went into a panic because I saw an entire row of oxygen masks hanging from above their seats and I realized my plane was in an emergency. Then I remembered I was on a train. What I thought were oxygen masks were instead a row of sleeping Amish women with their removed bonnets hanging down.

What a doofus. Amtrak is an irrelevant part of cross-country travel in America. Right now, except for the NY to Washington DC area, its just a trip into nostalgia.

A lot more people drive the Interstate system. Mr. Buttigieg should be driving if he wants a cross country junket to assess US transportation and that would give him an opportunity to examine out nation's gay rest stops

Really, wow, you must be an authority of our nation's gay rest rooms.

Mayor Pete doesn't have any real experience in Transportation.
He is just another Token.

buttigieg-alfred-e-neuman2.jpg

Buttplug has to be disappointed in this revolting development.... hmm? Hopelessly faggoted and in now charge of trains, working for a stuttering fuck that can't even spell t-r-a-i-n.

That's like strike 4 isn't it?

Forum List

Back