Marjorie Taylor Greene claims video of her stalking David Hogg is actually George Soros in disguise!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
*Satire Alert!" < - - - So from now on my MTG satire will be labeled so as not to create consternation amongst Trumptards who have no radar for satire. After reading about the Jewish laser beams from space causing CA wildfires, she is becoming more and more difficult to satirize. ;)

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Amid a firestorm of controversy, Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene explained that an offensive video of her that has been widely circulated in recent days is actually George Soros in disguise.​
“Whenever I donate clothes to a consignment shop, Soros gets a ping on his phone and buys it all up,” she alleged. “Then he spends weeks practicing walking in my heels.”​
Additionally, she claimed, “George Soros has a Marjorie Taylor Greene latex mask, like they have in ‘Mission Impossible.’ If you put me and Soros side by side, you would not be able to tell us apart.”​
Asked where Soros had obtained the technology to accomplish his astounding impersonation, she replied, “Hello? His best friend, Bill Gates?”​
Greene also said that she was not surprised that the Hungarian-born billionaire had perfected an imitation of her voice. “He’s been coached by the best of the best: Oscar winner Meryl Streep,” she said.​
Reacting to Greene’s comments, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy told reporters, “I knew there had to be a reasonable explanation. Let’s move on.”​

*Satire Alert!" < - - - So from now on my MTG satire will be labeled so as not to create consternation amongst Trumptards who have no radar for satire. After reading about the Jewish laser beams from space causing CA wildfires, she is becoming more and more difficult to satirize. ;)

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Amid a firestorm of controversy, Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene explained that an offensive video of her that has been widely circulated in recent days is actually George Soros in disguise.​
“Whenever I donate clothes to a consignment shop, Soros gets a ping on his phone and buys it all up,” she alleged. “Then he spends weeks practicing walking in my heels.”​
Additionally, she claimed, “George Soros has a Marjorie Taylor Greene latex mask, like they have in ‘Mission Impossible.’ If you put me and Soros side by side, you would not be able to tell us apart.”​
Asked where Soros had obtained the technology to accomplish his astounding impersonation, she replied, “Hello? His best friend, Bill Gates?”​
Greene also said that she was not surprised that the Hungarian-born billionaire had perfected an imitation of her voice. “He’s been coached by the best of the best: Oscar winner Meryl Streep,” she said.​
Reacting to Greene’s comments, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy told reporters, “I knew there had to be a reasonable explanation. Let’s move on.”​

The thing is, none of these would be out of character for this character.

How stupid to the voters of GA-3 look right now....

She been sucking the electric out of the electric sockets with her tongue to power her takeover of Earth for the Martians that are on their way.

The category of "blonde jokes" is now called "Marjorie Taylor-Greene jokes".
They can assign her her own special name like Karen was allotted to other crazy white womenz..

Please don't speak of Auntie Karen in such a manner! :laugh:

4p4o24.jpg

She been sucking the electric out of the electric sockets with her tongue to power her takeover of Earth for the Martians that are on their way.

She is being appropriately trolled as we speak! :cool:

So I played this video and as soon as it started playing I got a phone call from one of these Indian spammers. This time I just held the phone up to the speaker and cranked it up. I doubt they'll call back. :cuckoo:

She is being appropriately trolled as we speak! :cool:

So I played this video and as soon as it started playing I got a phone call from one of these Indian spammers. This time I just held the phone up to the speaker and cranked it up. I doubt they'll call back. :cuckoo:

I played that lil video and remain praying that it was satire! :cool-45:

Forum List

Back