Mayor Eric Adams predicts migrant crisis 'will destroy New York City'

There it is folks. This guy is a Democrat?
Are you listening America? Are you listening Democrats? Look what you've encouraged. Democrats are the ones who want to tear down walls, and build "bridges".

To rational Americans out there, why are you sitting back and allowing this to happen? Why are any of you still voting for Democrats? These are the people that have encouraged this, these are the people who create sanctuary cities and states. Why are you ok with this?

"Let me tell you something, New Yorkers. Never in my life have I had a problem that I did not see an ending to. I don't see an ending to this. I don't see an ending to this. This issue will destroy New York City. Destroy New York City,"

When Trump said similar, he was called a racist.

When Eric Adams was campaigning, he announced an immigrant-friendly initiative called WeRISE, where he promised free healthcare and even translation services to illegal immigrants.

Obviously, he was pandering, as he quickly changed his tune once elected.

The beauty is that Biden is not going to let up. He will sacrifice NYC and other cities in his efforts to flood America with illegals.

And the Dems will pay for it in the 2024 elections.

For now, Eric is still lying. He blames "Trump Republicans" for the illegal immigrant crisis...

(Timestamped video: )

Quite laughable, Biden has been working hard to destroy NYC for 2-1/2 years now.

Last edited:
Have you ever read Camp of the Saints? Prophesy writ large.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm............

Looked it up and it looks interesting. It popped up on Thriftbooks and every edition offered is HORRIFICALLY expensive! I wonder why.

Now I'm interested, but don't want to pay $350 or much more for it.

If I see it anywhere for a more reasonable price, I'll grab it.

Thanks.

It should, but I don't have a lot of faith in voters these days. As long as the Dimocrat platform is based on abortions and government handouts, then they will likely still be getting millions of votes. Once you've addicted the people to big government and it's handouts, you've likely won the race. It shouldn't be that way, but look around and see just how many of your fellow Americans are on some sort of public assistance.
The voters don’t matter! The democrat Party cheats out in the tens of millions

There it is folks. This guy is a Democrat?
Are you listening America? Are you listening Democrats? Look what you've encouraged. Democrats are the ones who want to tear down walls, and build "bridges".

To rational Americans out there, why are you sitting back and allowing this to happen? Why are any of you still voting for Democrats? These are the people that have encouraged this, these are the people who create sanctuary cities and states. Why are you ok with this?

"Let me tell you something, New Yorkers. Never in my life have I had a problem that I did not see an ending to. I don't see an ending to this. I don't see an ending to this. This issue will destroy New York City. Destroy New York City,"

The mayor made that statement as part of his appeal to increase funding for shelter sites and humanitarian relief.

He is NOT saying he wants to kick them out of the country. These people are fleeing wars and other stresses which you heartless racist tards can't even begin to comprehend.

The mayor made that statement as part of his appeal to increase funding for shelter sites and humanitarian relief.

He is NOT saying he wants to kick them out of the country. These people are fleeing wars and other stresses which you heartless racist tards can't even begin to comprehend.
What wars would that be?

And it's a Dimwinger Mayor who declared brown people ruin cities. Sounds racist to me.

3fd1071d415ccb6c4a02d5cb5f829a8b.jpg

How many of those poor souls are you sheltering and feeding in your own home?

All of that is still true.

That does not mean I support open borders, retard.

Stop being a RACIST Know Nothing.

There's nothing wrong with getting immigrants from Latin America...but why not let immigrants come here more equally ?

It's just that its so easy to let people walk across the border, and the Biden administration is all for it. Mayor Adams in NYC is crying now because they are getting 10,000 immigrants a month and they cant process the ones they already have... we had been warning that this would happen years ago.... but when we raised our voices we were called racist! oh there would be no problem.... you're just exaggerating Democrats would say..
But now you can see schools struggling to accommodate all these kids...last minute, trying to find teachers who can speak their language...and of course books as well.
Then, do you think Joe Biden can guarantee all these Immigrants rushing in are not carrying communicable diseases? We have already seen increases around the country. This Administration through its innaction is potentially creating another health crisis.... and the media will keep that buried as long as possible.

There's nothing wrong with getting immigrants from Latin America...but why not let immigrants come here more equally ?
There actually is a quota system, and it is seriously broken.

Yet the rabid dogs on the Right have been sabotaging any efforts at reform for over two decades.

They primaried one of the most conservatives members in Congress, Eric Cantor, out of office for supporting immigration reform.

Every president since Bush, excepting Trump, has tried to reform our broken immigration program.

It's just that its so easy to let people walk across the border, and the Biden administration is all for it. Mayor Adams in NYC is crying now because they are getting 10,000 immigrants a month and they cant process the ones they already have... we had been warning that this would happen years ago.... but when we raised our voices we were called racist! oh there would be no problem.... you're just exaggerating Democrats would say..
But now you can see schools struggling to accommodate all these kids...last minute, trying to find teachers who can speak their language...and of course books as well.
Then, do you think Joe Biden can guarantee all these Immigrants rushing in are not carrying communicable diseases? We have already seen increases around the country. This Administration through its innaction is potentially creating another health crisis.... and the media will keep that buried as long as possible.

The legal migration process is geared to effectively handle a certain number of incoming migrants.

This is the absolute opposite of that.

Forum List

Back