Mayor Eric Adams predicts migrant crisis 'will destroy New York City'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
There it is folks. This guy is a Democrat?
Are you listening America? Are you listening Democrats? Look what you've encouraged. Democrats are the ones who want to tear down walls, and build "bridges".

To rational Americans out there, why are you sitting back and allowing this to happen? Why are any of you still voting for Democrats? These are the people that have encouraged this, these are the people who create sanctuary cities and states. Why are you ok with this?

"Let me tell you something, New Yorkers. Never in my life have I had a problem that I did not see an ending to. I don't see an ending to this. I don't see an ending to this. This issue will destroy New York City. Destroy New York City,"

New York City Mayor Eric Adams gave his most ominous prediction yet for the fate of the Big Apple, which is grappling with the influx of more than 110,000 migrants so far.

"Let me tell you something, New Yorkers. Never in my life have I had a problem that I did not see an ending to. I don't see an ending to this. I don't see an ending to this. This issue will destroy New York City. Destroy New York City," Adams said during a Town Hall meeting on the Upper West Side on Wednesday. "We're getting 10,000 migrants a month.... Now we're getting people from all over the globe have made their minds up that they're going to come through the southern part of the border and come into New York City."

Last edited:
The Democrats goal, is to destroy everything.

The Democrat energy policy kills whales and bird, destroys forests, destroys land by the square miles.

The Democrats foreign policy started a war with Russia

The Democrats domestic policy is so soft on crime, that crime is literally ignored while one witnesses the crime.

Honestly, is there anything that the democrats are not destroying?

There it is folks. This guy is a Democrat?
Are you listening America? Are you listening Democrats? Look what you've encouraged. Democrats are the ones who want to tear down walls, and build "bridges".

To rational Americans out there, why are you sitting back and allowing this to happen? Why are any of you still voting for Democrats? These are the people that have encouraged this, these are the people who create sanctuary cities and states. Why are you ok with this?

"Let me tell you something, New Yorkers. Never in my life have I had a problem that I did not see an ending to. I don't see an ending to this. I don't see an ending to this. This issue will destroy New York City. Destroy New York City,"

Well, they wanted to be a "Sanctuary City", so sanctuary away, Bubba! :D

Maybe he could lobby the president's administration to stop the flow of illegal aliens over the border. :dunno:

Nah!

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

Whiny liberals can't deal with a couple of hundred illegal aliens but they expect border states to deal with millions. It's interesting to note that liberal democrats refuse to pressure Biden into closing the borders.

They are not intelligent enough to figure out the fact that they need to do that!

We'll get there, in time, and then we'll be able to place them back into the mental institutions and rework their sorry little warped brains, until they begin to understand what actual thinking is.

Time is coming.

Sorry bout that,

1. Lets celebrate its happening to NYC, let them rot in this, suits em right.
2. Someone need to tell the Veg, to close the border, think?
3. NYC should be demanding the border be closed, "Im not hearing it".
4. Not hearing your demands?
5. Send more illegals.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Whiny liberals can't deal with a couple of hundred illegal aliens but they expect border states to deal with millions. It's interesting to note that liberal democrats refuse to pressure Biden into closing the borders.

The problem libs would have with closing the borders now, is that it would be an admission that the Trumpsters were right all along. And that is one thing that they refuse to do.

The problem libs would have with closing the borders now, is that it would be an admission that the Trumpsters were right all along. And that is one thing that they refuse to do.
They will never admit to being wrong, ever. It's like a genetic defect or something. :dunno:

Like the networks being wrong about Hillary in 2016. They never admitted it, just anything but that.

IMO, that's a fatal flaw of these people, and it will be their undoing.

Sorry bout that,

1. Lets celebrate its happening to NYC, let them rot in this, suits em right.
2. Someone need to tell the Veg, to close the border, think?
3. NYC should be demanding the border be closed, "Im not hearing it".

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

All's NYC wants is fed money to deal with this. They don't want it stopped at the source. This is the Dim plan to take over the country. We have to start getting in the streets about this. We cannot stay silent any longer!!

Forum List

Back