Mayor Eric Adams predicts migrant crisis 'will destroy New York City'

It won't even pay to build monuments to remember NYC, as the racist liberals would just tear them down. Democrat destruction will simply be a footnote in history, until they rewrite it and blame Hurricane Sandy 20 years from now.

Meh, they will still pull the lever for Biden or whichever liberal toady the dems trot-out in '24.....Deserves has everything to do with it.

Exactly and when they move to red states they'll keep pulling the dem lever.

There it is folks. This guy is a Democrat?
Are you listening America? Are you listening Democrats? Look what you've encouraged. Democrats are the ones who want to tear down walls, and build "bridges".

To rational Americans out there, why are you sitting back and allowing this to happen? Why are any of you still voting for Democrats? These are the people that have encouraged this, these are the people who create sanctuary cities and states. Why are you ok with this?

"Let me tell you something, New Yorkers. Never in my life have I had a problem that I did not see an ending to. I don't see an ending to this. I don't see an ending to this. This issue will destroy New York City. Destroy New York City,"

Hmmm…something isn’t adding up here.
What about “OUR DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH”?
What about “WE’RE A NATION OF IMMIGRANTS”?
What about “STOP BEING A KNOW NOTHING”?
What about “AMERICA NEEDS BROWN IMMIGRANTS, WITHOUT THEM THE NATION WILL FAIL”?
What about “BROWN IMMIGRANTS ARE A NET POSITIVE FOR AMERICANS”?

Maybe we can get the oddly silent resident globalists to weigh in on this one?
Unkotare
g5000

Hmmm…something isn’t adding up here.
What about “OUR DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH”?
What about “WE’RE A NATION OF IMMIGRANTS”?
What about “STOP BEING A KNOW NOTHING”?
What about “AMERICA NEEDS BROWN IMMIGRANTS, WITHOUT THEM THE NATION WILL FAIL”?
What about “BROWN IMMIGRANTS ARE A NET POSITIVE FOR AMERICANS”?
All of that is still true.

That does not mean I support open borders, retard.

Stop being a RACIST Know Nothing.

The Democrats goal, is to destroy everything.

The Democrat energy policy kills whales and bird, destroys forests, destroys land by the square miles.

The Democrats foreign policy started a war with Russia

The Democrats domestic policy is so soft on crime, that crime is literally ignored while one witnesses the crime.

Honestly, is there anything that the democrats are not destroying?

I do not believe their goal is to purposely destroy everything.

I honestly believe all they care about is their own political and financial gains. They would let the entire country be buried under a tidal wave of diarrhea but as long as it's nice in their backyard they don't care.

They have the ultimate form of apathy for America and Americans. Truly just do not care what happens unless it effects them personally

Are you listening America? Are you listening Democrats? Look what you've encouraged. Democrats are the ones who want to tear down walls, and build "bridges".

To rational Americans out there, why are you sitting back and allowing this to happen? Why are any of you still voting for Democrats? These are the people that have encouraged this, these are the people who create sanctuary cities and states. Why are you ok with this?

"Let me tell you something, New Yorkers. Never in my life have I had a problem that I did not see an ending to. I don't see an ending to this. I don't see an ending to this. This issue will destroy New York City. Destroy New York City,"

Mayor Eric Adams predicts migrant crisis 'will destroy New York City'....exactly as intended​

Hard to believe that the "Low-IQ" democrats in the WH don't see that open borders is killing their chances in 2024????

It should, but I don't have a lot of faith in voters these days. As long as the Dimocrat platform is based on abortions and government handouts, then they will likely still be getting millions of votes. Once you've addicted the people to big government and it's handouts, you've likely won the race. It shouldn't be that way, but look around and see just how many of your fellow Americans are on some sort of public assistance.

Typical asswipe leftard. ^^^

These idiots have nothing

Buncha lunatics.

Racist, indeed.

Joe Biden has a documented history of overt racism going back FIFTY years, and you lying scumbag sacks of shit want us to believe he got more black votes than Obama.

You're a hapless worthless liar.

With the IQ of a turnip.

I wonder if Adams has taken the time to understand the root cause of NYC's crisis?

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

Adams is failing to do his part as the mayor of a "sanctuary" city. EVERY hotel, apartment building, school, and the private homes of all DemoKKKrat voters in the city need to be filled to capacity (and more) with migrants. Until that happens, NYC is a racist, xenophobic city and should be punished appropriately.

Civil logistics is not a political issue. It's just civil logistics. Democrats are finally reaching the divisible lower limit of the lowest common denominator. A point that is so far reduced that continuing to seek a lower value is just another form of practical zero. Now what's left is no longer reducible....just plain, naked unforgiving truth.

LOL So, is the mayor being racist when he warns that the illegal migrants "will destroy New York City. Destroy New York City,"

Forum List

Back