Remember! Biden encouraged illegals and now orders Texas floating border barriers removed! WHAT?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

So this idiot Biden who stopped the border walls construction tells the illegals...

"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

At the start of 2023, the net cost of illegal immigration for the United States – at the federal, state, and local levels – was at least $150.7 billion.

• FAIR arrived at this number by subtracting the tax revenue paid by illegal aliens – just under $32 billion – from the gross negative economic impact of illegal immigration, $182 billion.
  • In 2017, the estimated net cost of illegal migration was approximately $116 billion. In just 5 years, the cost to Americans has increased by nearly $35 billion.
  • Illegal immigration costs each American taxpayer $1,156 per year ($957 after factoring in taxes paid by illegal aliens).
  • Each illegal alien or U.S.-born child of illegal aliens costs the U.S. $8,776 annually.
  • Evidence shows that tax payments by illegal aliens cover only around a sixth of the costs they create at all levels in this country.
  • A large percentage of illegal aliens who work in the underground economy frequently avoid paying any income tax at all.

However, FAIR now estimates that there were at least 15.5 million illegal alien residents as of the beginning of 2022.

$157billionforillegals.png

Trump said he finished the wall. Don't tell me he lied!?!?

What do we need a floating barrier if Trump finished the wall?

"They said it couldn’t be done, and we got it done. One of the largest infrastructure projects in the history of our country." - Donald J. Trump

Trump said he finished the wall. Don't tell me he lied!?!?

What do we need a floating barrier if Trump finished the wall?

"They said it couldn’t be done, and we got it done. One of the largest infrastructure projects in the history of our country." - Donald J. Trump
You are right! Especially when THE idiot Biden tells the illegals "surge to the border"!
Trump was wrong about trying to get a wall built and paid for by Mexico tariffs for sure.
BUT at least the
  • Trump’s administration built 52 miles of new primary border barriers — the first impediment people encounter if they’re trying to cross the southern border with Mexico, that can block access either for people on foot or for vehicles — where there were none before.
  • The administration built 458 total miles of primary and secondary border barriers, U.S. Customs and Border Protection data shows. The majority were replacements of smaller, dilapidated barriers.
  • Replacement barriers and secondary barriers that are behind primary barriers don’t add additional miles to the southern border’s total coverage

No matter how bad Trump may have been he never encouraged illegals to come to the USA!
How stupid that was.

So this idiot Biden who stopped the border walls construction tells the illegals...

At the start of 2023, the net cost of illegal immigration for the United States – at the federal, state, and local levels – was at least $150.7 billion.

• FAIR arrived at this number by subtracting the tax revenue paid by illegal aliens – just under $32 billion – from the gross negative economic impact of illegal immigration, $182 billion.
  • In 2017, the estimated net cost of illegal migration was approximately $116 billion. In just 5 years, the cost to Americans has increased by nearly $35 billion.
  • Illegal immigration costs each American taxpayer $1,156 per year ($957 after factoring in taxes paid by illegal aliens).
  • Each illegal alien or U.S.-born child of illegal aliens costs the U.S. $8,776 annually.
  • Evidence shows that tax payments by illegal aliens cover only around a sixth of the costs they create at all levels in this country.
  • A large percentage of illegal aliens who work in the underground economy frequently avoid paying any income tax at all.

However, FAIR now estimates that there were at least 15.5 million illegal alien residents as of the beginning of 2022.

View attachment 825711

Come on, one good brain aneurysm is all I ask for. We haven't had a President die in office for a long time, we're about due for one. I'll take my chances with the whore being in the White House, it's only one more year.

View attachment 825711

yeah, Biden says THEY DESERVE TO BE HEARD (anyone who wants assylum) .... yet the moron knows that if they surge the border... they cant be heard because there is not the manpower available to process every case.... they will be let through and have a hearing years later if they show up.

The OP certainly is upset to lose the child-drowning traps.

I don't think I need to add to that.

I didnt like those barriers for that reason. people will try to swim under them and maybe drown. On the other hand.. NO PARENT should be allowing their children to be swimming that river period... its bullshit.

It should take no more than a week to close that border.

Every immigrant has a color coded bracelet indicating which cartel they paid. Every cartel has a distinct methodology. Kill invaders following the methods of a rival cartel.

Kidnap a number of invaders. Lead them to believe they have been taken by a rival cartel. Torture them at length. Then release them.

Soon those cartels will be wiping one another out. It will be too dangerous for the invasion.

The OP certainly is upset to lose the child-drowning traps.

I don't think I need to add to that.

Fuck those crotchfruit and their criminal parents. Our military should be picking them off with head shots before they even get halfway across the river.

Forum List

Back