Maybe it was all Brady and little Belichick

Little of both

Patriots sold their souls to win recent Super Bowls. They have little talent left. Brady knew it....that is why he skipped town

I always said Belicheat was the most overrated hack of a coach thst ever lived,thst it was Brady that made Him look good and that once he lostBrady he would be exposed for that and sure enough he has. :iyfyus.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: I got the last laugh on the Belicheat apologists here who always said he was such a great coach:abgg2q.jpg: my local sports radio station once brought up a great point that ESPN and the other mainstream media outlets always ignore and never do bring up when they call him the greatest NFL coach ever.

they brought up the fact that when he was in Cleveland,he only had one measly winning season in the five years he was there.He then comes to Boston and then by pure luck,Brady who he did not even think was good enough to be a starter that year,he is forced into action to play because of an injury to Bledsoe and now all of a sudden he is the greatest coach of all time? :cuckoo:

You NEVER see the msm sports media mention what a failure of a coach he was when he was in Cleveland when they start calling him the greatest coach ever.gee I wonder why? Could it be because it smashes to pieces their official narrative that he is the greatest coach ever?:abgg2q.jpg: Brady saved his ass from the toilet,he was on his way to being a major failure before Brady came along and saved his ass.Belicheat just happened to be at the right place at the right time.Had you been the coach of the patriots back then at that time and YOU landed Brady as your starter,the NFL would be calling Gipper the greatest coach of all time sense Brady would have made you look like a much greater coach than you are same as he did with Belicheat.:abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

Belichick is an excellent coach...but he needs something to work with. Right now, he simply does not have it. Note that two of the Pats' best defensive players (Patrick Chung and Dont'a Hightower) didn't play this year, along with one of their better running backs (Bolden) and a mainstay of the O-line (Cannon).

We can all thank Mo Lewis....

In 2000, the Patriots under Belichick were 5 and 11 with Bledsoe as QB with what turned out to be a SB roster.

In 2001, they were off to an 0 and 2 start with Bledsoe when that play happened. Bledsoe had cracked ribs and Tom Brady relieved him.

The rest as they say is history. Very possible Belicheck wouldn't have survived with Bledsoe and we may have never known about Tom Brady.

We can all thank Mo Lewis....

In 2000, the Patriots under Belichick were 5 and 11 with Bledsoe as QB with what turned out to be a SB roster.

In 2001, they were off to an 0 and 2 start with Bledsoe when that play happened. Bledsoe had cracked ribs and Tom Brady relieved him.

The rest as they say is history. Very possible Belicheck wouldn't have survived with Bledsoe and we may have never known about Tom Brady.

I was watching thst game when that happened live. As I just said,what’s comical about the belicheat apologists here at this site and espn and prime time nfl announcers calling him the greatest coach ever,is Belicheat didn’t even think Brady was good enough to be his starter that year yet. :iyfyus.jpg: Bledsoe saved BeliCHEATS career that day.I guarantee you had he never suffered that injury and stayed healthy that year,Belicheat would have kept him as the starter that whole year again same as he did the previous year and they would had another losing season,he only put Brady in because he was FORCED to put him in that day.:laughing0301:He obviously did not think he would be that great a quarterback the fact they waited all the way till the 6th round to draft him.:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301: I see after watching that video Bledsoe made a fatal mistake.Had he just scrambled to the sidelines instead of trying to pick up the first down,he could easily have avoided that injury.

Last edited:
I wonder where all the Belicheat apologists are who always insisted he was such a great coach all these years,looks like the cat got their tongues. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Even our resident troll wrongwinger isn’t commenting on that, notice that Gipper?:iyfyus.jpg:

I wonder where all the Belicheat apologists are who always insisted he was such a great coach all these years,looks like the cat got their tongues.

Even our resident troll wrongwinger isn’t commenting on that, notice that Gipper? (stupid gifs removed)

One more time: Belichick is an excellent coach...but he needs something to work with. Right now, he simply does not have it. Note that two of the Pats' best defensive players (Patrick Chung and Dont'a Hightower) didn't play this year, along with one of their better running backs (Bolden) and a mainstay of the O-line (Cannon).

"It's not all about talent. It's about dependability, consistency, and being able to improve. If you work hard and you're coachable, and you understand what you need to do, you can improve."- Bill Belichick

I wonder where all the Belicheat apologists are who always insisted he was such a great coach all these years,looks like the cat got their tongues.

Even our resident troll wrongwinger isn’t commenting on that, notice that Gipper? (stupid gifs removed)

One more time: Belichick is an excellent coach...but he needs something to work with. Right now, he simply does not have it. Note that two of the Pats' best defensive players (Patrick Chung and Dont'a Hightower) didn't play this year, along with one of their better running backs (Bolden) and a mainstay of the O-line (Cannon).
Belichick had Brady as a constant at QB for 20 years.
The rest of the team he had to constantly retool and rework and develop coaching strategy to win with

Last edited:
Considering that the year Brady got injured and the Patriots went 11-5, it certainly was not all Tom Brady.

Also considering how little Brady would do in his early years (he went an entire super bowl run without a single TD pass), he was largely carried to early success. His one skill was that he didn't turn the ball over. He had an elite defense, one that turned out to know what was coming by immoral means.. but I digress.

If Brady were on NE this year, without all the players they were missing, the Pats would have gone 9-7 tops.

Ev6c2zuWgAAsWwj

Considering that the year Brady got injured and the Patriots went 11-5, it certainly was not all Tom Brady.

Also considering how little Brady would do in his early years (he went an entire super bowl run without a single TD pass), he was largely carried to early success. His one skill was that he didn't turn the ball over. He had an elite defense, one that turned out to know what was coming by immoral means.. but I digress.

If Brady were on NE this year, without all the players they were missing, the Pats would have gone 9-7 tops.

Obviously a fluke year. Matt castle who played that year on that team also took the chiefs to a 10 and six record his first year with the chiefs taking them to the playoffs. according to that logic,that chiefs coach back then is a good coach as well. :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: that was a fluke year for the pats same as that was also a fluke year for the chiefs.LOL

they had Randy Moss as well.Randy Moss is going to win you a lot of games.

Obviously a fluke year. Matt castle who played that year on that team also took the chiefs to a 10 and six record his first year with the chiefs taking them to the playoffs. according to that logic,that chiefs coach back then is a good coach as well. :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: that was a fluke year for the pats same as that was also a fluke year for the chiefs.LOL

they had Randy Moss as well.Randy Moss is going to win you a lot of games.
The belicheat apologists can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are after I took them to school in this post. :rofl: :laughing0301: :lmao:

not lumping you inthat group discus,just the long time trolls here thst can’t accept facts belicheat is the most overrated hack of a coach in nfl history. :lmao: Belicheat road the coattails of Brady to be called the greatest coach ever,discounting thst fluke year he had with castle,he is a zero without Brady,his history with the browns before landing Brady proves that.:lmao::rofl:

Forum List

Back