I’ve telling everyone about the Buffalo Bills this year and I continue to be ignored

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
This teams’ offense is lethal. Josh Allen is 40 yards shy of breaking the team record for most passing yards, has the team record for most TDs thrown, and has the highest completion percentage out of any QB in team history. Stefan Diggs is leading the NFL in receiving yards and receptions. This team has played the hardest strength of schedule rating out of any team in the NFL playoffs and they only have 3 loses, one mind you on a lucky Hail Mary. I’m not saying Buffalo is going to win the Super Bowl, but it wouldn’t be crazy if it happened.

My son won his fantasy football league last night largely on his early acquisition of Josh Allen. I haven't watched until last night rooting for my son to win. Allen is very impressive.

This teams’ offense is lethal. Josh Allen is 40 yards shy of breaking the team record for most passing yards, has the team record for most TDs thrown, and has the highest completion percentage out of any QB in team history. Stefan Diggs is leading the NFL in receiving yards and receptions. This team has played the hardest strength of schedule rating out of any team in the NFL playoffs and they only have 3 loses, one mind you on a lucky Hail Mary. I’m not saying Buffalo is going to win the Super Bowl, but it wouldn’t be crazy if it happened.
A resurgence unseen since the days of the Juice when he played for the Bills?

My son won his fantasy football league last night largely on his early acquisition of Josh Allen. I haven't watched until last night rooting for my son to win. Allen is very impressive.

I believe the best 3 QBs in the NFL this year in no particular order are: Mahomes, Rogers, and Allen.

Buffalo fans don’t talk about him.

Buffalo is having a good year? I haven't watched any sports this year, I found some new hobbies to pass the time. Glad your team is doing good.

Another cool thing about the Bills for us personally is Levi Wallace played on the same J.V. football team with my son. He has one of the most remarkable long shot stories of anyone in the NFL. And Levi is just the nicest guy you could imagine.

Buffalo is having a good year? I haven't watched any sports this year, I found some new hobbies to pass the time. Glad your team is doing good.

I’ve been a Buffalo fan for over 30 years and I can say with confidence that this is the best offense I’ve ever seen Buffalo have. I really hope this team wins the whole thing.

Another cool thing about the Bills for us personally is Levi Wallace played on the same J.V. football team with my son. He has one of the most remarkable long shot stories of anyone in the NFL. And Levi is just the nicest guy you could imagine.

That’s cool. He gets picked on a lot by opposing teams because Tre White (our other starting corner) is an all pro. But I think Levi Wallace is a solid player and seems like a good teammate

That’s cool. He gets picked on a lot by opposing teams because Tre White (our other starting corner) is an all pro. But I think Levi Wallace is a solid player and seems like a good teammate
He will keep improving, he's very smart.

Buffalo fans don’t talk about him.
I loved him playing for such a losing team..

I remember the old joke about Buffalo from back in the 90's..................

Q: What to the Buffalo Bills and marijuana have in common?
A: They both get smoked in bowls.

Buffalo has had a great year. We'll see how they perform in the playoffs.

Buffalo has been to the big show several times before, but they always got their asses kicked when they were there. See post 12 about the joke about Buffalo back in the 90's.

I remember the old joke about Buffalo from back in the 90's..................

Q: What to the Buffalo Bills and marijuana have in common?
A: They both get smoked in bowls.

Another one is BILLS is an acronym for Boy I Love Losing Super Bowls. The jokes won’t end until they win one.

Buffalo has been to the big show several times before, but they always got their asses kicked when they were there. See post 12 about the joke about Buffalo back in the 90's.
It's not the 90's anymore.

It's not the 90's anymore.

You're right, it's not the 90's anymore, but it still remains to be seen if Buffalo can finally win a big game.

The Bills are firing on all cylinders and Josh Allen is a great young quarterback. Even though I've been a Chiefs fan since the days of Len Dawson, I believe that the Bills will win the AFC championship and go to the Superbowl.

The Bills are firing on all cylinders and Josh Allen is a great young quarterback. Even though I've been a Chiefs fan since the days of Len Dawson, I believe that the Bills will win the AFC championship and go to the Superbowl.
Where they will lose to the Green Bay Packers.

Chiefs vs Bills is the best matchup in the NFL IMO