Maybe I should take a vacation to Iowa since they lifted the mask mandate

So.... what's in Iowa OP? I mean....what happens there?

apart from the mask thing... is there good food there? nice places to visit? interesting architecture there?

something?

They have corn, cows and a population of 37.

I like corn, a lot! the thing is......is the corn from Iowa genetically modified? I'm serious lol!:)

Is is natural or modified? I have a big problem with modified veggies, I'm silly that way perhaps, but for me natural food tastes so much better than the other one.

I like corn, a lot! the thing is......is the corn from Iowa genetically modified? I'm serious lol!:)
Almost all of it.

You can get it without of course... But it'll cost you.

Last edited:
Almost all of it.

You can get it without of course... But it'll cost you.

wow! almost all of it is modified, huh?

not good at all. :(
There is a very good chance that you have never ate non-generically modified corn.

I always kind of suspected that but because of that very reason, I haven't eaten corn for ages, and I love it and miss it a lot!

Oh well. :dunno:

LOL. I like this news

More "woke" people in Iowa! Gov. Kim Reynolds has got it right. The Public Health retards don't have a clue. All they're doing is blindly following the tail of the CDC without any concern for those they were placed in their positions to protect. But that's ok, because soon and very soon there won't be any need for them!

More "woke" people in Iowa! Gov. Kim Reynolds has got it right. The Public Health retards don't have a clue. All they're doing is blindly following the tail of the CDC without any concern for those they were placed in their positions to protect. But that's ok, because soon and very soon there won't be any need for them!
Yeah... Cause everybody in Iowa will be dead. Right? Our numbers will soon be cut in half... At least ... Right?

LOL. I like this news

As COVID cases drop this will soon be happening everywhere, not just in Iowa..unless this new strain proves to be highly contagious and deadly and cases skyrocket again.

Forum List

Back