May Jobs Report Had Miscalculated Error That Made The Unemployment Rate Look Lower Than It Is

So what? The unemployment rate was so volatile during the pandemic that official statistics couldn't keep up with it. Would a higher unemployment rate be good news to the left?

So.....are we parsing a percentage while there were over 2 million jobs created?
Kinda of nitpicking if you ask me.

Created or just returning workers?
ass wipe it does not make any difference, people are going back to work and the country is opening back up no matter how much you despise that fact
8fny0e817a351.jpg

Ok. Is this about the actual unemployment error or is this an attempt to create or maintain a conspiracy theory that Trump jacked with the numbers?
Of course Tramp jacked the numbers!
Just like he jacked the numbers for March an April, there were 642,000 fewer people employed than Tramp's BLS claimed for those 2 months.

The article says that the BLS denies that trump changed the numbers.

The BLS does acknowledge there is a problem and it will be corrected.

So expect the numbers to change.

I will point out, people are going back to a job they already had. This isn't people who were unemployed before the virus who found a job.
BLS has done nothing to correct the problem and will do nothing to correct the problem to make Tramp look good!
From the BLS:
However, according to usual practice, the data from the household survey are accepted as recorded. To maintain data integrity, no ad hoc actions are taken to reclassify survey responses.

Before the China virus hoax most of America was employed. It
BULLSHIT!
by Tramp's own standard the REAL unemployment rate was 63.8% before the lockdown.

Don’t forget in the meantime we have a real unemployment rate that’s probably 21%. It’s not 6. It’s not 5.2 and 5.5. Our real unemployment rate–in fact, I saw a chart the other day, our real unemployment–because you have ninety million people that aren’t working. Ninety-three million to be exact.
If you start adding it up, our real unemployment rate is 42%.
- Donald J Trump, Time interview, Aug. 18, 2015

They've been doing this stuff forever. It's not a new phenomenon.

It's just that now you have more people scrutinizing the data.

To make it about Trump is clever if you wanna distract people away from discussing that realty, so I get why they do that. I see they marched Krugman out so they could roll with that narrative.

It was actually a rather embarrasing 'error' to get caught making, just because it's such a blatant one.

Before the China virus hoax most of America was employed. It
BULLSHIT!
by Tramp's own standard the REAL unemployment rate was 63.8% before the lockdown.

Don’t forget in the meantime we have a real unemployment rate that’s probably 21%. It’s not 6. It’s not 5.2 and 5.5. Our real unemployment rate–in fact, I saw a chart the other day, our real unemployment–because you have ninety million people that aren’t working. Ninety-three million to be exact.
If you start adding it up, our real unemployment rate is 42%.
- Donald J Trump, Time interview, Aug. 18, 2015

I dont care about Trumps standard. The fact is he achieved the lowest unemployment rate in almost fifty years. Thats a fact..a painful one for you but still a fact.

This is interesting.

A footnote on that report says that they made and error, that the unemployment rate really should be at least 3% higher than what reported. Which would be 16.3%.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics says they are working on fixing the problem.

Another error in the federal government, and you fuckers want to give over the healthcare system to such people? Egad you idiots are just stupid as hell.
This is Trump's federal government. Don't forget the qualifier..

This is interesting.

A footnote on that report says that they made and error, that the unemployment rate really should be at least 3% higher than what reported. Which would be 16.3%.

Another error in the federal government, and you fuckers want to give over the healthcare system to such people? Egad you idiots are just stupid as hell.
This is Trump's federal government. Don't forget the qualifier..
Is it, or still Oblummer left overs, still trying to bushwhack the Trump Admin?

So what? The unemployment rate was so volatile during the pandemic that official statistics couldn't keep up with it. Would a higher unemployment rate be good news to the left?
Why yes, yes it would. Even though it was brought on by a pandemic scare from the leftists and their media so they could blame it on Trump.

They literally tried to tank the economy and food supply chain. If I had my way, they'd be tried for open sedition and hanged.

Ok. Is this about the actual unemployment error or is this an attempt to create or maintain a conspiracy theory that Trump jacked with the numbers?
Just like he jacked the numbers for March an April, there were 642,000 fewer people employed than Tramp's BLS claimed for those 2 months.

I will point out, people are going back to a job they already had. This isn't people who were unemployed before the virus who found a job.
BLS has done nothing to correct the problem and will do nothing to correct the problem to make Tramp look good!
From the BLS:
However, according to usual practice, the data from the household survey are accepted as recorded. To maintain data integrity, no ad hoc actions are taken to reclassify survey responses.

The article says they are taking steps to correct it.

Of course it's not going to be corrected while trump is president.

Notice they didn't say when it would be corrected.

This is interesting.

Yep, it's all part of Trump's smoke and mirrors. Deception.

The BLS admitted that some people who should have been classified as "temporarily unemployed" during the shutdown were instead misclassified as employed but "absent" from work for "other reasons."

Sounds reasonable. My first reaction wasn't anything about the error being political but rather somebody in the bureau cooking the books to gain financially by playing the market.

From the BLS:

The article says they are taking steps to correct it.

Of course it's not going to be corrected while trump is president.

Notice they didn't say when it would be corrected.

You dont even work for a living. Where do you get off explaining employment to people? You arent employed.

Forum List

Back