Two Men From Ohio Busted With Cache Of Weapons During NYC Protests

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The best part of it, the protesters turned them in.

This garbage of labeling all protesters as violent is just ridiculous. 99% of the protesters are peaceful and won't tolerate violence. To the point of turning people in.

The protesters are making fools of you republicans. The rest of the nation is laughing at your idiocy or disgusted with your stupidity and hate.

This garbage of labeling all protesters as violent is just ridiculous. 99% of the protesters are peaceful and won't tolerate violence. To the point of turning people in.

The protesters are making fools of you republicans. The rest of the nation is laughing at your idiocy or disgusted with your stupidity and hate.

Its not the protesters. Its what with the protesters. Rioters and Antifa.

The rest of the nation is laughing at your idiocy or disgusted with your stupidity and hate.

Are they? Or are most us sitting back laughing at the big cities getting looted and burned down in the name of being "woke."

We already know that out of state and white people have caused problems at many of these events. It's been well documented, but they are hardly the primary offenders. Take a look at all of those videos of people looting stores and burning property and tell me who you see in them.

Since the lib news media is not screaming at us that the men are WHITE is suspect they are black

I hope they figure out what those two were up to. All the way from Ohio? Point to point radios? These don't sound like your ordinary looter.

You call those weapons? All I saw was the crap that clutters my shed. The only fools I see are ones calling this junk a stash of weapons. You are going to have to come up something a lot better than this to prove democrats are not the fools. As for the peaceful protesters being 99% you must not believe in reality as most liberals.

Oy Vey. How this ones narrative has shifted. Does the mind never rebel even at the most extreme twists??

(1st) blacks have the right to riot burn loot and kill.

(2nd)actually it is white trump supporters burning rioting looting and killing. Pay no attention to what you can see citizen.

(3rd)actually the rioters looters arsonist and killers are working with law enforcement to protect cities from Ohioans with large caches of weapons who quickly surrender to the glorious revolution when exposed.

The rest of the nation is laughing at your idiocy or disgusted with your stupidity and hate.

Are they? Or are most us sitting back laughing at the big cities getting looted and burned down in the name of being "woke."

We already know that out of state and white people have caused problems at many of these events. It's been well documented, but they are hardly the primary offenders. Take a look at all of those videos of people looting stores and burning property and tell me who you see in them.

OY Vey but she doesnt see that. Rather she doesnt admit it. For the liberal the exception always always always negates the rule. This is true in any situation. Its one of the most consistent identifying characteristic of the leftist when you deal with them.

I hope they figure out what those two were up to. All the way from Ohio? Point to point radios? These don't sound like your ordinary looter.
One was from Ohio. The other Brooklyn. Clearly they were not "ordinary looters" . What were they up to?
You don't have to be Scoobey Doo to figure that mystery out. Violence, mayhem, savagery.

One was from Ohio. The other Brooklyn. Clearly they were not "ordinary looters" . What were they up to?
You don't have to be Scoobey Doo to figure that mystery out. Violence, mayhem, savagery.
Were they white?

I watched the video. Hilarious to see scenes of 100% white people marching peacefully through the street with clenched fists. Heartwarming to see the "authorities" expressing love and admiration for the eagle-eyed "protestors" on the look out for dastardly boogiemonsterloos traveling from ohio with garden tools and...wait for it...walkie talkies.

How stupid does Danastein think we are?

One good thing about these black democrats rioting and killing all over the country...we dont hyave to hear about how people who dont wear a mask or who go to work are murders who want to kill old people with covid.
On to the next crisis!

You’re right, they don’t sound like your ordinary looter or protester.

I am looking forward to learning more about this.

In the inner cities where killings flourish riots and looting are known as "reparations".
You see a family coming out of Target with a whole shopping cart of free stuff, that's reparations in action.
And Congress doesn't have to cast a single damned vote for it. It just is!

Democrats aid abet and encourage the rioters and provide them cover with protesters. Their media defends the terrorist attacks.

Riots are the Democrats new terror weapon.

Since their political or other group affiliations are not leading the story, we must assume that they're leftists; likely Antifa.

Another bogaloo boi arrested in nyc screaming anti gay and racial slurs full of hate ...he also had a Confederate battle flag and pepe patch sown on his battle fatigues...which have been outlawed to help end wacism

they should totally loot whats left of midtown

Democrats aid abet and encourage the rioters and provide them cover with protesters. Their media defends the terrorist attacks.

Riots are the Democrats new terror weapon.

Always were. The threat of underclass exploding into violence is how the overclass threatens the middle and working classes.
And to make the threat even more effective they are now trying to get rid of police. You better shape up citizen.

Forum List

Back