No 1 is perfect, let's pardon Officer Chauvin, but abolish the police, trust each other to keep the nation's peace. it's the only way forward, friends

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
if only black people would abide by these simple rules, there would be no problem, my friends:

– Don’t put your hands in your pockets.⁠
– Don’t put your hoodie on.⁠
– Don’t be outside without a shirt on.⁠
– Check in with your people, even if you’re down the street.⁠
– Don’t be out too late.⁠
– Don’t touch anything you’re not buying.⁠
– Never leave the store without a receipt or a bag, even if it’s just a pack of gum.⁠
– Never make it look like there’s an altercation between you and someone else.⁠
– Never leave the house without your ID.⁠
– Don’t drive with a wifebeater on.⁠
– Don’t drive with a du-rag on.⁠
– Don’t go out in public with a wifebeater or a du-rag.⁠
– Don’t ride with the music too loud.⁠
– Don’t stare at a Caucasian woman.⁠
– If a cop stops you randomly and starts questioning you, don’t talk back, just compromise.⁠
– If you ever get pulled over, put your hands on the dashboard and ask if you can get your license and registration out.⁠

• Banned
this is just a bump in the road, folks. different race doesn't mean deficient race. we're all different like Christmas snowflakes!

• Banned
Michael Brown's protest was like a scab that got pulled over America. And George Floyd’s death was like them ripping it off again

Bait thread to generate reactions. This is bullshit.
i'm dead serious. we have 100K dead due to the corona. DEAD. DEAD. DEAD. we have black folks unfairly dying. how dare you say i'm not serious?
Thank god Trump kept those 2 million from dying. But the democrats did the best they could to up those numbers.
We have almost that number die each year from infections.

I hate to be a buzz kill but blacks kill more blacks then the police ever did. There are bad people in every profession. There are bad firefighters do we do away with them?
Everyday the police go to work. They deal with people acting crazy, throwing things, yelling obscenities etc. Do we hear everyday about the policemen that did a good job? No we only hear about the one that does something wrong. Why? Because no one wants to read about good and boring, they want to hear about bad with a bad outcome.

To those who dont wanna abolish the Pooplice, i have a better idea, my friends: The same way doctors and nurses need licenses to practice medicine, lawyers need a license to practice law, why aren’t our police officers required to be licensed to enforce the law? As of now a police officer can resign before being disciplined for misconduct and simply move to a new department to avoid being held accountable. We need to require all who enforce the law to be licensed to do so and for that license to be revoked in the case of malpractice. Police reforms aren’t an attack against the police, it’s a way to help our police departments perform to a higher standard and make our communities safer!

i understand that i will never understand...the pain of black people

“’Normalcy’ created the conditions that led to this moment….If you want to go back to normalcy, I’m not going there with you.

I want something better.
We deserve something more.
A generation of young people demand something better & something more.

" If you attack the police then they have the right/reason to arrest you... but when the police attack YOU then you have the right to lay down and beg for your life? ... " - Eloquent Damian Lillard, Portland Blazers NBA All Star

Bait thread to generate reactions. This is bullshit.
i'm dead serious. we have 100K dead due to the corona. DEAD. DEAD. DEAD. we have black folks unfairly dying. how dare you say i'm not serious?

Use fresher limes.
1591467097249.png

these protests are not parades. they're not rallies. this is a serious time, needing serious action! we must turn our mourn into public policy. we know what's wrong, its right in front of us, let's turn it into policy, my friends. POLICY! POLICY! POLICY!

Michael Brown's protest was like a scab that got pulled over America. And George Floyd’s death was like them ripping it off again
Michael Brown was a useless thug piece of garbage...so was George Floyd! This "protest" is a joke! We're burning down America over someone that held a gun to a pregnant woman's belly and demanded drugs in a home invasion? Would someone like to explain how we got to THIS point?

Michael Brown was a useless thug piece of garbage...so was George Floyd! This "protest" is a joke! We're burning down America over someone that held a gun to a pregnant woman's belly and demanded drugs in a home invasion? Would someone like to explain how we got to THIS point?
The protest is because police can kill whoever they want, whenever they want.
Without trial.

The protest is because police can kill whoever they want, whenever they want.
Without trial.
That's a crock and you know it!

Forum List

Back