Maths teacher accused of misgendering pupil on religious grounds

True Christian faith is not about enabling, encouraging, nor celebrating sin. It is about repentance and turning away from sin and to Christ.
Well that is your interpretation. You have no right to impose that on anyone else. Neither has this crazy ex teacher.

There is never a need to normalize something that is actually normal ...
So ... At that point ... It is very much a matter of who gets to impose their views ... And why ... :auiqs.jpg:

Thats twisted even for you. Good manners are free. Pity his parents never taught him that.

No. The stufent just requires to be taught maths and shown some common courtesy.
That seems to be beyond this loon.

The student didn't have a complaint about the math lesson ... So that is an unnecessary addition.
The opposition has no Respect for the views of others either ... So, no common Courtesy is required.

No one should be compelled to play words games with others as a matter of Courtesy.
The Courtesy or Respect for the Beliefs or Desires of others is not mutual and never will be ... It has no value or meaning ...
And at that point is nothing more than Compliance ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Thats twisted even for you. Good manners are free. Pity his parents never taught him that.

I am not the one who is all twisted up and trying to make the whole world to agree with me.
I don't demand valueless Respect or Courtesy I have not earned ... I don't require you to Comply with something that is unnecessary in order to teach math.

You sick little silly freak ... :auiqs.jpg:

The student didn't have a complaint about the math lesson ... So that is an unnecessary addition.
The opposition has no Respect for the views of others either ... So, no common Courtesy is required.

No one should be compelled to play words games with others as a matter of Courtesy.
The Courtesy or Respect for the Beliefs or Desires of others is not mutual and never will be ... It has no value or meaning ...
And at that point is nothing more than Compliance ... :auiqs.jpg:

When I went to school we had to call teachers Mr, Mrs or Miss. It is still the same now. We did so out of common courtesy. We would also have been punished if we had not done so..

You think these kids are subhuman and not entitled to courtesy. That is why you persist in these daft arguments.

When I went to school we had to call teachers Mr, Mrs or Miss. It is still the same now. We did so out of common courtesy. We would also have been punished if we had not done so..

You think these kids are subhuman and not entitled to courtesy. That is why you persist in these daft arguments.

If what you were talking about was Normal or a Common Courtesy ...
Then you wouldn't have the need to be here talking the absolute crap you are talking ... Trying to make it Normal or Common ...
You ignorant twat ... Listen to yourself, you sick bastard ... :auiqs.jpg:

One does not need to change anything to be Normal or Common ...
What you Desire is Compliance ... And you have no Respect for what is Normal or Common ...
So just stop pretending you can hide behind that.

Last edited:
Right back in the classroom where he belongs. Preaching isn't just for the church, y'know. But as a G-dless heathen you would rather see the Truth squelched in favor of Satanic lies.
You have gone full blown now. Go and burn some witches and relax.

Forum List

Back