Maths teacher accused of misgendering pupil on religious grounds

Carry on with your hate. I think you have different values to me.

You are not expressing Values ...
Just nonsensical demands that others Accept and Comply with your Desires ... And there is no Value in that.
I don't hate anyone just because you don't like what I am saying ... I am just calling you sick and stupid ...
Because you are ... You ignorant twat ... :auiqs.jpg:

More word salad.

Coming from someone who thinks one person is required to hate another ...
For the simple idea that they will not bow to someone's Demands to Comply with their Desires.

And ... Who is too stupid to understand that appropriately demonstrates the mentality of a three years old ...
Screaming at their mother because she won't buy them candy in the grocery store checkout line ...
You ignorant twat ... :auiqs.jpg:

Coming from someone who thinks one person is required to hate another ...
For the simple idea that they will not bow to someone's Demands to Comply with their Desires.

And ... Who is too stupid to understand that appropriately demonstrates the mentality of a three years old ...
Screaming at their mother because she won't buy them candy in the grocery store checkout line ...
You ignorant twat ... :auiqs.jpg:

Good manners and civility are obviously things that you were never taught.
Its probably not your fault.

he never preached to anyone,, they were preaching and forcing their religion on him,,, that seems to be complicated for you,,
A religion that believes in miracles far more difficult to imagine than water into wine. Male into female, female into male, merely by making a claim. They have a strong faith in the religion of transgenderism, I'll give them that. Still, I can't see forcing others to worship at the same alter.

Its probably not your fault.

Earn them and you may get them ... Otherwise ...
Go Pound Sand ... :thup:

You cannot hide behind manners and civility ... When what you want is not acceptable.
Your Demands that I Comply with your Desires ... Are most certainly not my fault.

Last edited:

Fuck “good manners”, where the sort of madness and evil that you insist on promoting is concerned.

Your kind do not get to hide behind etiquette, as you promote the depraved shit that you insist on promoting.

You are evil to your very core, and I will not allow any notion of “good manners” to restrain me from saying so.

Forum List

Back