Maths teacher accused of misgendering pupil on religious grounds

One does not need to feel compelled to be Polite to another ...
That has no intention of Respecting or being Polite to anyone that does not Comply with their Desires.

You cannot hide behind that absolute bullshit ... :auiqs.jpg:

Thats just word salad. Because you dont approve of someones lifestyle or religion or skin colour doesnt preclude you from being polite.
Its how society gets along.
To argue otherwise is just crap.

Thats just word salad. Because you dont approve of someones lifestyle or religion or skin colour doesnt preclude you from being polite.
Its how society gets along.
To argue otherwise is just crap.

It has nothing to do with what I approve of ... You stupid fool.
I have not mentioned anything about what I approve of ... Whether it be lifestyle, skin color, or religious status.
I didn't say anything about religion ... I talked simply about People, Respect, Compliance and Desires.

That is your stupidity in trying to make words mean something they don't.
I am not required to be Polite or Courteous to you in order to Comply with your Desires ...
When you have no intention whatsoever of that being a Mutual Agreement ... You ignorant twat.

It makes no sense to you ... Because you are a sick fool ...
And don't understand anything other than your insistence that others Comply with your Desires ...
And the need to Pretend you can hide your lack of Respect behind a Positive Quality
You Have Not Earned ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
And now he is out of work.Extremists should not be allowed to groom kids.
The state should not employ groomers. I thought we all agreed on that.

And yet that is exactly what you consistently defend, allowing faggots and trannies and other fucked-up sexual deviants to groom kids into their perversions. And that is what has happened here.

Children don't “identify” as sexual perverts of any kind, unless some sick pedophilic fuck is filling their heads with that shit. You promote and defend the lies, the perversions, the madness, and condemn this man for standing for the clear, plain truth.

Well Bob if you were academically gifted ,or even applied yourself in school, you would have a better job with better working conditions.

What do you do for a living, that you should look down on my profession?

Last edited:
Tommy cannot answer my question as to whether or not he would have sex with a transgender woman because that would entail telling the truth, something Tommy is loathed to do.

Well, it is clear enough that Tainted Tommy is very light in the loafer (only one loafer, since he only has one leg). He probably doesn't care whether the dude he's being fucked by dresses as a man or a woman.

When a fucked-up mental case demands that a sane person play along with its insane delusions, then it certainly becomes the sane person's business.
Why do you attempt to dehumanise a child by describing the child as "it" ?
Its not really clever for a grown man to pick on a child like that.
Its a bit creepy really but im sure it must be in the book of mormon somewhere.

It has nothing to do with what I approve of ... You stupid fool.
I have not mentioned anything about what I approve of ... Whether it be lifestyle, skin color, or religious status.
I didn't say anything about religion ... I talked simply about People, Respect, Compliance and Desires.

That is your stupidity in trying to make words mean something they don't.
I am not required to be Polite or Courteous to you in order to Comply with your Desires ...
When you have no intention whatsoever of that being a Mutual Agreement ... You ignorant twat.

It makes no sense to you ... Because you are a sick fool ...
And don't understand anything other than your insistence that others Comply with your Desires ...
And the need to Pretend you can hide your lack of Respect behind a Positive Quality
You Have Not Earned ... :auiqs.jpg:

More word salad.

When a fucked-up mental case demands that a sane person play along with its insane delusions, then it certainly becomes the sane person's business.

I thought Dave Chappelle summed it up nicely.

Dave Chappelle.jpg

Why do you attempt to dehumanise a child by describing the child as "it" ?
Its not really clever for a grown man to pick on a child like that.
Its a bit creepy really but im sure it must be in the book of mormon somewhere.
The creepy thing is not admitting to be what God made you.

Forum List

Back