Mastercard Releases Carbon Footprint Calculator For Banks

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
image_pdfimage_print
There will come a time when your bank will discriminate against you for exceeding your allotted carbon footprint. Mastercard’s new footprint calculator app states,

“A carbon footprint is the total amount of greenhouse gases generated by our actions. Greenhouse gasses, like carbon dioxide, are harmful to the planet. “

Mastercard doesn’t bother to mention that if there was no CO2 in the atmosphere that all living plants on the earth would die. Given that you exhale CO2 some 20,000 times per day, Mastercard is suggesting that you are the biggest threat to the future of humanity.

They can help you with that. The app explains,

Many things go into your carbon footprint, including where you live, your daily habits and your purchases.

Just put all those things into the app and you can find out just how bad you are. The Mastercard website states,

Learn how your carbon footprint is calculated and get tips on how to reduce your footprint when you spend. Designed in collaboration with industry leaders, these insights can help you make practical and simple modifications leading to more mindful spending.

Mindful spending? This means buying the things they want you to buy and giving up your old habits. Consider it a redistribution of purchasing habits.

But, what if you still fail to measure up? What if your carbon footprint is still over-quota? Well, you can do penitence by donating to the Priceless Planet Coalition to help restore forests around the world.

Say hello to Big Brother, he is watching you.

The next step is for the gov to link to your bank account so they can punish you for your carbon footprint.
Meanwhile this is overlooked:
1618674511681.png

We are being played with our own money...

Mastercard doesn’t bother to mention that if there was no CO2 in the atmosphere that all living plants on the earth would die.
But not the dead ones presumably.. Nor any on Mars.. ?
So let's say Mastercard made plain that without any CO2 pretty much all Earth plants would die and therefore all animals.. i.e. having too little CO2 would be problematic.. then would it be okay for them to mention that having too much CO2 also causes serious problems?

Mastercard doesn’t bother to mention that if there was no CO2 in the atmosphere that all living plants on the earth would die.
So let's say Mastercard made plain that without any CO2 pretty much all Earth plants would die and therefore all animals.. i.e. having too little CO2 would be problematic.. then would it be okay for them to mention that having too much CO2 also causes serious problems?

They can "say" whatever they want.

Ah, I see. But they must at least include the things you want them to say or it's "Mastercard doesn’t bother to mention {yada, yada, yada..} no matter how stupid or distracting that may be from a scientific standpoint. Okay, great. Good luck with that.

Last edited:

Or they could mind their own business and stay a credit card company instead of spies...

Ah, I see. But they must at least include the things you want them to say or it's "Mastercard doesn’t bother to mention {yada, yada, yada..} no matter how stupid or distracting that may be from a scientific standpoint. Okay, great. Good luck with that.

Progs are assholes :) They simply need to mind their own damn business, pretty simple really. Why do you idiots succumb so easily to totalitarian procedures?

Progs are assholes :) They simply need to mind their own damn business, pretty simple really. Why do you idiots succumb so easily to totalitarian procedures?

Their entire ideology is based upon the fact they are incapable of running their own lives and providing for themselves, so they need others to make the decisions for them.

Forum List

Back