Oath Keeper "Hero" Sings Like A Canary

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Jon Schaffer, a heavy metal guitarist and self-described "lifetime member" of the Oath Keepers, on Friday became the first Capitol rioter to plead guilty to charges based on his participation in the attack and has entered into a cooperation agreement with the government.

The move from Schaffer came at an unannounced proceeding before U.S. District Court Judge Amit Mehta on Friday morning. During a lengthy plea dialogue with Metha, Schaffer acknowledged that the deal requires him to "cooperate fully with the United States," from sitting for interviews to providing any evidence he has of known crimes. As part of the agreement, the Justice Department has offered to sponsor Schaffer for the witness protection program, Mehta noted.

I thought these were the DD214 carrying heroes ready to put it all on the line in defense of liberty? Looks like his "Oath" was more like a maybe.

Trump let them down so he is changing teams and Trump thinks these people will support and vote for him again.

Jon Schaffer, a heavy metal guitarist and self-described "lifetime member" of the Oath Keepers, on Friday became the first Capitol rioter to plead guilty to charges based on his participation in the attack and has entered into a cooperation agreement with the government.

The move from Schaffer came at an unannounced proceeding before U.S. District Court Judge Amit Mehta on Friday morning. During a lengthy plea dialogue with Metha, Schaffer acknowledged that the deal requires him to "cooperate fully with the United States," from sitting for interviews to providing any evidence he has of known crimes. As part of the agreement, the Justice Department has offered to sponsor Schaffer for the witness protection program, Mehta noted.

I thought these were the DD214 carrying heroes ready to put it all on the line in defense of liberty? Looks like his "Oath" was more like a maybe.
What exactly did he plea guilty to? Article does not say.

Trump let them down so he is changing teams and Trump thinks these people will support and vote for him again.

Sad part is they will because they fear the opposition so much...
Yes, I would not doubt it. I have come to the conclusion that some humans are empty vessels waiting to be filled.

Brainless and soulless people need a Messiah to follow off the cliff while drinking the Kool Aid...

Sad part is they will because they fear the opposition so much...
Yes, I would not doubt it. I have come to the conclusion that some humans are empty vessels waiting to be filled.

Brainless and soulless people need a Messiah to follow off the cliff while drinking the Kool Aid...

Sounds like you're speaking from personal experience....Something to tell us Jack?

Treasonous white trash are always .... just trash
This is more about the swamp. The FBI and other federal departments are part and parcel part of it. They murdered the woman with no weapons as she was climbing through a window. These people deserve better from their own. There is no point fighting for freedom from a authoritarian government if you are not even martyrs when they send you to jail. If they were no Progs, know this. They could have killed anyone they wanted. And they did not. Unlike you.

Explain to me again how that group of people were going to be the installed new American government.

Lefties never walk this through.

How, specifically, do they TAKE OVER THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?

Especially in that they were not armed. In the "armed" insurrection.

Schaffer's plea deal doesn't just require him to sing about the violent fascist capitol insurrection. He has to sing about every single thing he knows about everyone in the Oath Keepers and other fascist white supremacist organizations.

That's why Schaffer has requested the Witness Protection Program. Trump cult fascists are extremely violent people.

Why try to get into the capitol? What were they trying to accomplish? Makes no sense.

Anyone...anyone at all who claims the Capitol Peaceful Protest was an insurrection.

Specifically, how was that group of people going to be the new governing power of the United States of America?

Just walk us through the logistics.

Last edited:
How is he a hero? I never heard of the guy.

A plea agreement includes an agreement to cooperate.

But you know...maybe this time you all got Trump! Maybe this is it! He's going to draw the direct line between Trump and the riots ....I just know it!

Anyone...anyone at all who claims the Capitol Peaceful Protest was an insurrection.

Specifically, how was that group of people going to be the new governing power of the United States of America?

How would we know when they didn't have a clue as to what to do?

How would we know when they didn't have a clue as to what to do?

It is not an insurrection if there is no path to govern.

When Erdogan faced an insurrection by some military units in Turkey in 2016......THAT IS A FUCKING INSURRECTION.

The pro-government death toll in the botched insurrection was 246. At least 24 insurrection plotters were also killed.

THEY HAD FUCKING GUNS AND IT WAS THE TURKISH MILITARY.

You ignorant fucks think those people taking selfies at Pelosi’s desk were going to take over the government?

You are either lying and perpetuating left wing propaganda...or you are dumb as fuck.

Forum List

Back