Mass shootings of children and innocents are all of our problem

Stop voting for democrats. Simple!
You do know, that Texas is a red state, a constitutional carry states, where it is legal to walk down broadway in about any city with an AR strapped to your back, totally legal if 18 or older, right?

You do know, that Texas is a red state, a constitutional carry states, where it is legal to walk down broadway in about any city with an AR strapped to your back, totally legal if 18 or older, right?
Actually, open carry in Texas is a pretty recent phenomenon. Not even a year old...

Had you said Arizona... that would have been more accurate.

I carried a Mossberg 500 right down main street Sierra Vista in 1990 all the way to the gate of Ft Huachuca and no one ever gave me a second glance.

Actually, open carry in Texas is a pretty recent phenomenon. Not even a year old...

I carried a Mossberg 500 right down main street Sierra Vista in 1990 all the way to the gate of Ft Huachuca and no one ever gave me a second glance.
It was open constitutional carry before the Walmart deal and include rifles. The nutball passed it here, last summer, but you can't open carry your rifle around town. Here, walking around with a shotgun or rifle around the shopping center will get you picked. I can't do it and I have been tested, background checked and licensed for years. It is beneficial to be able to assume the odd guy walking around town with a rifle or shot gun, just might be a bad guy, up to no good.

It was open constitutional carry before the Walmart deal and include rifles. The nutball passed it here, last summer, but you can't open carry your rifle around town. Here, walking around with a shotgun or rifle around the shopping center will get you picked. I can't do it and I have been tested, background checked and licensed for years. It is beneficial to be able to assume the odd guy walking around town with a rifle or shot gun, just might be a bad guy, up to no good.
99% sure you could open carry a long gun here. Never seen anyone do it... but I think it is legal.

Open carry handgun is legal everywhere with a CCW permit, but without, local ordinances apply.

Constitutional carry concealed for all citizens and residents who may legally own a firearm.

Open carry by permit was legal for a good many years before Constitutional Carry came along.

That's why our handgun license changed from "Concealed Carry Permit" to "License to carry".

No, it was licensed carry, open or closed. Before that concealed only by permit.

The last term we finally got Constitutional Carry passed without open/concealed limitations.

99% sure you could open carry a long gun here. Never seen anyone do it... but I think it is legal.

Open carry handgun is legal everywhere with a CCW permit, but without, local ordinances apply.

Constitutional carry concealed for all citizens and residents who may legally own a firearm.
Best check the wording of your constitutional carry law, before you try it, especially if you already have a CCW, as a weapons law violation will blow your permit. My permit is recognized in your state of Missouri, but it does not cover long guns in mine, so it does not cover it in yours.

You can within limits but if you do so particularly in cities you're probably going to stir up a lot of interest by citizens and police.

If you don't have CCP you are limited by local law, with it, you are not.

Get this straight

WE DON'T GIVE A RAT FUCK HOW MANY PEOPLE DIE!!!

You're not getting our guns and if you try, MILLIONS will die!!!
To the people who want to play nice with the Right, this is who they are. At some point they are going to need to be brought to heel.

Last edited:
Mass shootings of children and innocents are all of our problem. Those saying not my problem are not patriots.
Everyone has to figure out something they can do to help.
You know what would have stopped this last school shooting?

A locked door.

What exactly do you suggest?
Insurance...

Want a gun insure it... Responsible people insure things that can cause damage e.g. a car, boat,...

Insurance companies can then ask that you are properly trained and store the gun in a secure manner...

Any unjustified/accidental shooting then the person shot or family could claim off the shooters insurance...

You can claim criminals won't get insurance, well that is another thing you can charge them with..

This is about people taking individual responsibility for themselves...

Insurance...

Want a gun insure it... Responsible people insure things that can cause damage e.g. a car, boat,...

Insurance companies can then ask that you are properly trained and store the gun in a secure manner...

Any unjustified/accidental shooting then the person shot or family could claim off the shooters insurance...

You can claim criminals won't get insurance, well that is another thing you can charge them with..

This is about people taking individual responsibility for themselves...

We don;t enforce the gun laws we already have so what's the point of another one that won;t do a damn thing?

Forum List

Back