Mass shootings of children and innocents are all of our problem

Mass shootings of children and innocents are all of our problem. Those saying not my problem are not patriots.
Everyone has to figure out something they can do to help.
Funny how I never see you in my "Black Deaths Matter" thread where I document the weekly murders of THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of innocent Black and minority children at the hands of drug/gang shootouts. Why is that Elmer?

I bet if the smart phones and the internet died tonight things would be a lot better in a year after the withdraws was over.

Seeing all the ills that it has caused if I found a magic lamp one of my three wishes would be to get shed of it.....That would be my "benefit to mankind" wish.

Make books and personal interaction great again. ;)

Mass shootings of children and innocents are all of our problem. Those saying not my problem are not patriots.
Most of these school shooters are young white males

Young white males have been brainwashed in our indoctrination kamps for generations

Easy as that. A long time deliberate attempt at our kids

Funny how I never see you in my "Black Deaths Matter" thread where I document the weekly murders of THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of innocent Black and minority children at the hands of drug/gang shootouts. Why is that Elmer?
The problems are similar and need many of the same solutions. The majority of gang war killings are between gangs but there are many innocents being killed.
But you are right, there has to be focus on all of those being killed in US mass violence.

Our society has responsibility for the excessive violence in many areas.

How about closing the borders and kicking out illegals?

How about treating trannies as the mentally unstable dangers they are?

8B38667F-A250-4C87-9278-EFA4FC4FC75D.jpeg

Mass shootings of children and innocents are all of our problem.

Funny that the only time you care about kids is when a gun has been involved so that you can try to run off and use it as another political football.

If you REALLY cared about kids, you would:
  1. Teach gun safety in schools at an early age like WE USED TO and didn't have a "gun problem."
  2. Close Planned Parenthood killing 800,000 kids a year.
  3. Close the border where countless kids are killed being dragged here by adults.
  4. Quit inflicting our society with obviously deviant and desrtructive social policies, the ROOT of this senseless gun violence.

The problems are similar and need many of the same solutions. The majority of gang war killings are between gangs but there are many innocents being killed.
But you are right, there has to be focus on all of those being killed in US mass violence.

Thank you, I believe part of what creates the division in this country is our "leadership" and their selective outrage based on the type of guns, the color of people's skin, and blah blah blah. Every mother grieves the murder of her child regardless of whether it was a "mass shooting" with an "assault weapon" or a plain old Glock.

In WHAT way is our society responsible for the violent acts of an individual?

Be very, very specific.

Enforce current laws, Secure the border, Rid our prisons of violent murderers and rapists (capitol punishment), Stop 24/7 coverage of these type of crimes. Did I miss anything?
A real, actual solution to the problem.

So, Jack, you HORSE'S ASS, enforcing our 20,000 gun laws on the books to the letter, securing our border from criminal illegals, ridding our prisons of the many violent incorrigible, and stopping sensationizing the violence for political ends is no solution to gun crime?

ROFL.gif

I'm strapped at all times. I'm doing my part.

If you found yourself in an active shooter situation, could you do anything more than call 911?

Forum List

Back