Mass shootings of children and innocents are all of our problem

Biden is using this time to make a case for banning certain types of guns. Instead of the lack of proper funding for mental health services.
The physical security at that school is shit. That needs to be addressed.

Enforce current laws

Secure the border

Rid our prisons of violent murderers and rapists (capitol punishment)

Stop 24/7 coverage of these type of crimes

What did I miss???
You want to impose censorship on the news? What country did you grow up in?

Why would they when they pay their lobbyists so well?
You mean like the gun lobby does? Why, I'm shocked!!
1653443459757.png

Mass shootings of children and innocents are all of our problem. Those saying not my problem are not patriots.
Everyone has to figure out something they can do to help.

If you really want to solve it, put real discipline back in the schools and the homes. People who have been taught from day one to respect others and know there will be real consequences if they don't, don't do this kind of thing. It's real easy to trace when this kind of crap started, just look at the commie policies that were forced into schools and homes starting in the late 60s and early 70s and how things have progressed from there, society has become much less civil.

I bet if the smart phones and the internet died tonight things would be a lot better in a year after the withdraws was over.

Seeing all the ills that it has caused if I found a magic lamp one of my three wishes would be to get shed of it.....That would be my "benefit to mankind" wish.

Make books and personal interaction great again. ;)
Yes and except for you and me, most people can't be trusted with that level of access to information with so little effort on the spur of the moment anyway, right? Just think, if you could only get info from books, you could just ban the books you don't like and everything you didn't agree with would go away, and the sun would shine, milk and honey would flow into the land, little angels and birdies might even fly out your ass to prove your righteous countenance, right?:auiqs.jpg:

Most of these school shooters are young white males

Young white males have been brainwashed in our indoctrination kamps for generations

Easy as that. A long time deliberate attempt at our kids
Young white males need their asses whip with a belt occasionally, to learn some discipline and be educated in right and wrong while they are growing up, but that isn't done much anymore, is it. We are much too modern thinking and refined for that, right?

If you really want to solve it, put real discipline back in the schools and the homes. People who have been taught from day one to respect others and know there will be real consequences if they don't, don't do this kind of thing. It's real easy to trace when this kind of crap started, just look at the commie policies that were forced into schools and homes starting in the late 60s and early 70s and how things have progressed from there, society has become much less civil.

Bingo! You Da Man, OKTexas. :TH_WAY~113:

Young white males need their asses whip with a belt occasionally, to learn some discipline and be educated in right and wrong while they are growing up, but that isn't done much anymore, is it. We are much too modern thinking and refined for that, right?
Uvale is mostly hispanic----the male in question may not be white.

Ahh...found him.

Salvador Ramas,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back