Maskers are the probelm

tenor.gif

This fucking jackass got 80 million votes.

Look who you liberal dumb asses voted for.

Is that how to use a mask?

I stayed home except to the grocery store and to gas up my truck. I am single so I am locked down and I wore a mask and still got the virus. Just got out of the Covid ward a few days ago. I am still not 100 % back to healthy. This virus is not some thing to take lightly. My lungs stopped as I got to the emergency room. I am glad to be alive.
Glad you recovered and are on the way back to good health. This virus hit both ends of the spectrum. My family of six all got it. Thankfully, the youngest four had no symptoms to speak of--loss of smell, extreme fatique. I had a minor cold for about three days, but my wife was very near what you describe. She wasn't hospitalized but she could move from one chair to another and have to get her breath for 15 min. It has taken close to three weeks for her to recover but she is back to full health. All the best!
Not to take anything away from your experience, but I experienced pretty much the same thing about thirty years ago. I tried to walk my dog and ended up out of breath and sitting on the ground after about a hundred feet. I was quite surprised as I was probably the healthiest guy in forty counties. Yeah, it was bad, but it was the flu.

Ya know, I'm not even really sure anyone has actually isolated or purified this covid 19 virus thing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back