Maskers are the probelm

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
What the study found
The study said people who wore masks still had contact with other people, including adults and seniors.

People who wore masks made more daily interactions compared to those who didn’t, which led to higher coronavirus cases among those wearing masks, according to the study.

Wearing a mask isn’t a ‘free pass,’ new study says (msn.com)
You can apologize for all the murder you engaged in now.

What the study found
The study said people who wore masks still had contact with other people, including adults and seniors.

People who wore masks made more daily interactions compared to those who didn’t, which led to higher coronavirus cases among those wearing masks, according to the study.

My neighbor had three parties. National championship, Xmas and New Years.

And what about trump rallies? Don’t act like you guys are social distancing.

What the study found

Funny how you forget all your riots

What the study found

We need to follow the science.....llmaaoo

If you think wearing a mask is ridiculous, but you wear one anyway, I think you watch too much CNN...

masks01.jpg

birds-in-cage-look-idiot-putting-our-lives-in-danger-never-be-safe-like-us-in-prison.jpg

I stayed home except to the grocery store and to gas up my truck. I am single so I am locked down and I wore a mask and still got the virus. Just got out of the Covid ward a few days ago. I am still not 100 % back to healthy. This virus is not some thing to take lightly. My lungs stopped as I got to the emergency room. I am glad to be alive.

Thank god children have as much discipline as adults when it comes to not picking their nose and other such things when wearing their masks at school and elsewhere.

What the study found

Wearing a mask is defeated by dense gatherings.
I know many people who attend large celebrations with masks and distancing and most get COVID.
It's just that you can't talk to people who need to be in crowds.

What the study found

Wearing a mask is defeated by dense gatherings.
I know many people who attend large celebrations with masks and distancing and most get COVID.
It's just that you can't talk to people who need to be in crowds.

It is flu. Vitamin D and deal.

Look at this dumb piece of crap:

80 million dumb fucks voted for him

tenor.gif
So we have governors, the president, and Tony the "doctor" proving in no uncertain terms that they don't take this crisis seriously, but they order you to take it seriously. What do the rest of us have to do to be like Tony, and Joe, and Newsom?

They are deep state trash who lie for personal gain. So many dumb fuck libs vote for these tyrants.

I stayed home except to the grocery store and to gas up my truck. I am single so I am locked down and I wore a mask and still got the virus. Just got out of the Covid ward a few days ago. I am still not 100 % back to healthy. This virus is not some thing to take lightly. My lungs stopped as I got to the emergency room. I am glad to be alive.
Glad you recovered and are on the way back to good health. This virus hit both ends of the spectrum. My family of six all got it. Thankfully, the youngest four had no symptoms to speak of--loss of smell, extreme fatique. I had a minor cold for about three days, but my wife was very near what you describe. She wasn't hospitalized but she could move from one chair to another and have to get her breath for 15 min. It has taken close to three weeks for her to recover but she is back to full health. All the best!

Forum List

Back