Mask wearing is the tin foil hat of the pandemic.

This situation could be solved by stores implementing schedules like.
Mask less shoppers only times
Masked shoppers only times.

It's a win win all the way around.
I have CHF (congestive heart failure) and i go early in the AM when it is seniors and high risk people only. This is first thing in the morning after disinfection of the store is complete and it has been restocked. They do this twice a week and its great!

No, because not wearing mask put their workers at risk.
Walmart is allowing customers to shop without masks. I bought groceries along with a lot of other customers at the Blue Ridge,Georgia Walmart last Tuesday without a mask and we weren't bothered at all by anyone.

Last edited:
Masks are useless the Covid 19 virus will easily go through the masks :icon_rolleyes: This is about Big Brother exerting control over the population:smoke:
If the virus in contained in water droplets expelled by your sneeze or cough they work exceptionally well. The virus must have an external method to travel, unless you are going to lock lips with someone who is sick.
This virus does not need an external vector.. All the water does is lengthen its life span. I admit it will make it easier to contract on mucosal membranes of the eyes but inhalation of the dry virus sets deep in the lungs and that is the most deadly way this virus enters the body.

Last edited:
Mask wearing is the tin foil hat of the pandemic
Tell that to Herman Cain.

Oh wait. You can't. Because HE'S DEAD!

So go ahead and don't wear a mask. Darwin will clean up the gene pool for us.

It'll be full of people wearing masks.

Wear a mask if you want, you have no business telling others they need to.

You made that decision for yourself, others can do the same.
The mask is not just to protect you
It is to protect others from your germs

If a mask works so well, how do germs get out?
Not the germs so much as the spit
Dumbass...

Th spital allows the germs to remain alive longer. This virus can survive in dry air for up to 12 hours. Masks only partially slow the spread and only if the infected person is wearing it. This virus can go right through a cloth mask or even a paper mask that is not 0.5 microns or smaller filtration.

This lie has been perpetuated by morons for far too long. The virus has no method of travel. The water droplets from your couch and sneeze are stopped by just about any physical barrier.

Last edited:

Walmart is allowing customers to shop without masks. I bought groceries along with a lot of others customers at the Blue Ridge,Georgia Walmart last Tuesday without a mask and we weren't bothered at all by anyone.

The corporate policy is that all customers will wear masks. Report your Walmart to their corporate headquarters and wear your mask!

Dumbass...

Th spital allows the germs to remain alive longer. This virus can survive in dry air for up to 12 hours. Masks only partially slow the spread and only if the infected person is wearing it. This virus can go right through a cloth mask or even a paper mask that is not 0.5 microns or smaller filtration.

This lie has been perpetuated by morons for far too long. The virus has not method of travel. The water droplets from your couch and sneeze are stopped by just about any physical barrier.
I suggest you read the epidemiology of this virus. You are incorrect. This virus can live for up to 12 hours in dry air. If you wear something that has to big of holes this virus will go right through it.

Masks are useless the Covid 19 virus will easily go through the masks :icon_rolleyes: This is about Big Brother exerting control over the population:smoke:
If the virus in contained in water droplets expelled by your sneeze or cough they work exceptionally well. The virus must have an external method to travel, unless you are going to lock lips with someone who is sick.
This virus does not need an external vector.. All the water does is lengthen its life span. I admit it will make it easier to contract on mucosal membranes of the eyes but inhalation of the dry virus sets deep in the lungs and that is the most deadly way this virus enters the body.

Bullshit! Where did you read this lie? You have just bought into the hoax spread by dipshist who claim that wearing a ask someone violates your rights. I hope you belief hurts or kills someone you care for. We had 4 employees get sick and one's wife died of the virus. We all believe!

Walmart is allowing customers to shop without masks. I bought groceries along with a lot of others customers at the Blue Ridge,Georgia Walmart last Tuesday without a mask and we weren't bothered at all by anyone.

The corporate policy is that all customers will wear masks. Report your Walmart to their corporate headquarters and wear your mask!
Walmart is allowing customers to shop without masks if that's what they choose to do

Dumbass...

This lie has been perpetuated by morons for far too long. The virus has not method of travel. The water droplets from your couch and sneeze are stopped by just about any physical barrier.
I suggest you read the epidemiology of this virus. You are incorrect.

That epidemiology was written more than 5 minutes ago, meaning it is useless as teats on a boar hog.

Walmart is allowing customers to shop without masks if that's what they choose to do

In my state, it is a state health rule, and our rate of infection has been cut immensely since this rule was enacted. I'l take facts over your stupid conjecture any day.

In my state, it is a state health rule, and our rate of infection has been cut immensely since this rule was enacted. I'l take facts over your stupid conjecture any day.
I just quoted what Walmart said Dr Fauci :icon_rolleyes:

Dumbass...

That epidemiology was written more than 5 minutes ago, meaning it is useless as teats on a boar hog.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :aug08_031:

LOL..

I present facts on size and transmisson modes of the virus and you ignore it... Bravo!

Last edited:
Masks aren't mandated here, yet, we have the same outcome........no new cases.....We've stayed the same since mid May.

I think a lot has to do with where you live, of course the more densely populated areas are going to see more cases.

My whole county has 38,000 people, spread out , sparsely populated.

I just quoted what Walmart said Dr Fauci :icon_rolleyes:

I didn't disagree with your link, dumbass. My walmart has security guards because if they don't enforce the mask rule. the state will order the store closed. This is the best thing our libtard governor has done.

States that have required masks are recovering from COVID

Those who laughed it off are seeing rising infections.

Not true. We don't wear masks everywhere, they're not mandatory, yet we haven't seen any new cases in months.

Its that herd mentality that's been mentioned, the virus came through, did its thing and.....ran its course.....because, we didn't hide from it. (Do people really think they can hide from a virus?)
Is Florida seeing herd mentality?

How bout Texas

Florida has admitted to falsifying the numbers.....inflating them.

I don't know about Texas, but, many states have admitted to doing what Florida has done.

People in Florida are dying. Not fake

People all over the world are dying, from a variety of different things.

Also, not fake.

WTF does that have to do with COVID?

Hey dumbfuck if masks work so wonderfully why have a half million health care workers contracted covid19 and 600 have died? This group arguably wears masks more than any other group of people.
Maybe they are exposed to much, much more than common people.

If masks donot work, why do healthcare workers insist on wearin* them?

Dumbass...

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :aug08_031:

LOL..

I present facts on size and transmisson of the virus and you ignore it... Bravo!
That's because your interpretation of those facts is wrong. Perhaps if would learn to read, it would help you understand.

Forum List

Back