What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mask Mandates

Leo123

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Frankly, when I enter a hospital, it's good to see workers masked. After all, hospitals hold sick people. People in our everyday lives are not sick like that so why do we insist on masking?

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Masks are making a comeback around here. The day before Thanksgiving I was in a Chinese restaurant observing three young women, masked, eating lunch. Pull the mask down, put fork in mouth, pull mask up. Pull mask down, drink. Pull mask up. It did not take very long before the masks looked like a baby bib. Wet,
Slopped with food. They left that way. Is this sanitary?

If you are so idiotic as to actually wear a mask while eating at least carry a clean mask.

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Frankly, when I enter a hospital, it's good to see workers masked. After all, hospitals hold sick people. People in our everyday lives are not sick like that so why do we insist on masking?

It's not at all good to see workers masked.

First, they are breathing in Chinese chemicals and plastics for long, long shifts, multiple times a week. If they are working, they are healthy. So why do this--because it makes you feel better?

Second, only masks that are N95 or better, professionally fitted, and changed about every hour do a THING to mitigate airborne respiratory viruses.

If you want to feel healthier at the hospital, ask if workers have generous sick day policies so when they are sick they can stay home. That's it.

ninja007

Gold Member
Reaction score
masks- do a history of them- the elites love you wearing them; slave syndrome. Not only are they useless they damage your immune system; add the clot shots thats their plan. If your not sick dont wear one. If your sick, stay home.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score

wamose

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If your glasses fog up while wearing a mask, your mask isn't working. Mask mandates are stupid.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They wear masks because they are good for virus and bacteria they don't want to catch as well as gloves.

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Masks do no good.

Scenario: Someone sneezes a foot from your face.

Would you rather that person have a mask, or not have a mask?

I don't wear a mask, but I'm thinking I'd rather that person who sneeses close to me wear a mask...

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
then why do surgical people do it?

To keep literal globs of saliva and mucus from going into open wounds.

NOT--I repeat, NOT--to stop tiny airborne particles like Covid 19.

This is why they're called "surgical masks". Get it? SURGERY.

This is why surgical masks say ON THE BOX, "does not mitigate for viruses"

Hellbilly

Gold Member
Reaction score
People in our everyday lives are not sick like that so why do we insist on masking?
A month ago my band played in Williamstown. Two days later we all got Covid. People in our everyday lives can be sick like that.

Last edited:

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Second, only masks that are N95 or better, professionally fitted, and changed about every hour do a THING to mitigate airborne respiratory viruses.

This was a genuine 3M branded N95 mask, that I put under my microscope, photographed, and used to create this visualization:

zPICT0001pHQ1600E.JPG

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

New Topics

Forum List