During deposition, Fauci cannot name any studies that prove masks work

My wife does when she goes to Walmart, but I don't think that it's related to COVID...

She doesnt want to catch stupid, I get it.

If masks do not work, and we know they do not work….is it really just cultist now?

It looks stupid, and it is stupid….so I guess it is good that we can identify the stupid people and avoid them.

She doesnt want to catch stupid, I get it.

If masks do not work, and we know they do not work….is it really just cultist now?

It looks stupid, and it is stupid….so I guess it is good that we can identify the stupid people and avoid them.

Never forget there were leftists in this country who wanted to EXECUTE people who refused to wear masks.

Never forget there were leftists in this country who wanted to EXECUTE people who refused to wear masks.

I absolutely will always remember. It was amazing to see how the cult loves totalitarianism. They relished in the 1st Ammendment violation. They loved ratting out their neighbors who refused to wear a face dipaer while jogging.

The cult is fucked on the head and very dangerous.

Some are just genuine cowards ready to wet the bed over anything no matter how implausible- see: AWG

Others are just authoritarians that get off on telling others what to do & this gives them cover for their impulses.

All are are unsmart people

There are reports coming out of communist china that the public has had it with Fauci/CCP style lockdowns and is openly calling for regime change

That wont happen

but it does show how devoted liberal progressives are to mandates that Xi will pay any price to maintain his very stupid Covid19 policy

Dust masks work fine if you don't want to breath in dust ... gyp dust has razor sharp edges and will rip your lungs to pieces if you don't wear some kind of protection ...

Doctors wear masts during surgery to keep the water droplets they're exhaling from contaminating the incision ... and by extension, anyone wearing a mask while a virus is lysing will be at reduced risk of infecting others via the water droplet means of viral transmission ... if you're sick, say home and keep your filth to yourself ...

Washing your hands prevents more illness than all other methods combined ... I shouldn't have to be mothering you over the internet ...

ETA: Two things of critical importance: 1] never ever wear a mask twice ... once the water droplets dry, the virus is free to spread everyplace with you blowing it into peoples faces and all ... hospitals treat used masks as bio-hazard waste for good reason ... these things are concentrated infection ... 2] cotton or wood fibers, so some other "hygroscopic" material ... most synthetics like polyester are hydrophobic and allow the contaminated water droplets to pass through infecting everyone in close proximity ... or get washed and spread the virus wide and far and no wonder we had a pandemic ...

Masks don't work if not used correctly ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back