Mask Mandates

truth

Attachments

• 315615835_5213048332133819_2358944604435045630_n.jpg
    315615835_5213048332133819_2358944604435045630_n.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 13
Scenario: Someone sneezes a foot from your face.

Would you rather that person have a mask, or not have a mask?

I don't wear a mask, but I'm thinking I'd rather that person who sneeses close to me wear a mask...
There is no reason in the world for someone to be a foot from my face. Before masks people used their hand or an elbow.

A month ago my band played in Williamstown. Two days later we all got Covid. People in our everyday lives can be sick like that.
Yeah, a month ago my band all got it. No one was visibly sick at the time.

Frankly, when I enter a hospital, it's good to see workers masked. After all, hospitals hold sick people. People in our everyday lives are not sick like that so why do we insist on masking?

Where is there a mask mandate in this country right now?

masks- do a history of them-

My first trip to Japan in the early 90s I saw people wearing mask while in public. I thought it was really odd. Asked one of the locals I had become friends with about it and was told that when people did not feel well but had to be out in public, especially in crowded places, they wore them as a common courtesy to avoid speaking their germs to those close to them.

Nothing to do with control or anything other than respect for their fellow humans.

isnt it amazing how libs are ok with the government telling people to wear something on their face, that btw only harms yourself? lol, hypocrites. no my body my choice i guess- twilight zone!

Why do medical professionals wear them in hospitals?
Medical professionals do not wear them in hospitals unless there is some mask silliness going on. Medical professionals were them in operating rooms, mostly to keep speaking spray and bacteria from open wounds. Medical professionals wear shoe covers in operating rooms. Is this to stop the spread of covid toes? Quite honestly, do you not see a difference between someone walking down the street and a gaping wound exposing vital organs?

Medical professionals do not wear them in hospitals unless there is some mask silliness going on. Medical professionals were them in operating rooms, mostly to keep speaking spray and bacteria from open wounds. Medical professionals wear shoe covers in operating rooms. Is this to stop the spread of covid toes? Quite honestly, do you not see a difference between someone walking down the street and a gaping wound exposing vital organs?
Maybe you should take a stroll through your local hospital and see if you spot any masks outside of the operating room. Let me know how it goes

Frankly, when I enter a hospital, it's good to see workers masked. After all, hospitals hold sick people. People in our everyday lives are not sick like that so why do we insist on masking?

It's all a fraud. It doesn't accomplish much beyond just making people uncomfortable and putting on the illusion that they are more concerned about your health. It is all mandated by attorneys who are less concerned about whether you live or die than the cricket on the sidewalk.

Maybe you should take a stroll through your local hospital and see if you spot any masks outside of the operating room. Let me know how it goes
I was just there today. No masks. If I was in Los Angeles county, everyone would be masked because the County Board of Supervisors said so. Come to think of it, I was in a different hospital a month ago. No masks in the emergency room.

It's all a fraud. It doesn't accomplish much beyond just making people uncomfortable and putting on the illusion that they are more concerned about your health. It is all mandated by attorneys who are less concerned about whether you live or die than the cricket on the sidewalk.
Y’all are medical experts now huh?! Haha, cracks me up!

Forum List

Back