Martial law imminent, war is here

If seditionists continue, they will be taking the choice away from the rest of us and their destruction will be something they necessitate.
“I agree to this Constitution with all its faults, if they are such: because I think a General Government necessary for us, and there is no Form of Government but what may be a Blessing to the People if well-administred; and I believe farther that this is likely to be well administred for a Course of Years and can only end in Despotism as other Forms have done before it, when the People shall become so corrupted as to need Despotic Government, being incapable of any other.” Ben Franklin

That is why the Left is so hell bent in destroying our moral fiber.

If seditionists continue, they will be taking the choice away from the rest of us and their destruction will be something they necessitate.
“I agree to this Constitution with all its faults, if they are such: because I think a General Government necessary for us, and there is no Form of Government but what may be a Blessing to the People if well-administred; and I believe farther that this is likely to be well administred for a Course of Years and can only end in Despotism as other Forms have done before it, when the People shall become so corrupted as to need Despotic Government, being incapable of any other.” Ben Franklin

If you think that Donald Trump is moral fiber you are delusional at best.

The irony is that the left has no idea of what they're bringing about.

Whatever the "left" is, it may contain seditionists as well. All are condemned.

The irony is that the left has no idea of what they're bringing about.
They are useful idiots; but their handlers are only too well aware!!!

Greg

LOL

From a Biden Voter!

If you think for one minute I would believe anything that scam artist Donald Trump has to tell me then you might as well lobotomize me.

LOL

From a Biden Voter!
I voted for my cousin, Howie Hawkins..Us Irishmen stick together.

Marshall law ? OK. I'm good with that
d2527ec717e3a4f42699cfa734aaea9c.jpg

It is these inveterate, absolutely binary duopolists who destroy discourse and prevent change. Any position anyone takes is automatically, unthinkingly assigned to one or the other artificial side, "left" or "right".
The Republicans made Biden President by offering a joke for candidate. The Democrats made Trump President the same way. The duopoly always helps itself, it cannot function otherwise. There is no advantage to it to change. There is no hope for America if we don't change.

Whatever the "left" is, it may contain seditionists as well. All are condemned.
well when they use their jedi mind game then it isn't considered seditious! Defund the police is the one that they just can't explain. Take away our security and let them take over. anyone know of this one?

Forum List

Back