Martial law imminent, war is here

Marshall law ? OK. I'm good with that
d2527ec717e3a4f42699cfa734aaea9c.jpg
Not with Dennis Weaver as Festus, oh no you don't.
well there is this one

1610373029997.png

It is these inveterate, absolutely binary duopolists who destroy discourse and prevent change. Any position anyone takes is automatically, unthinkingly assigned to one or the other artificial side, "left" or "right".
The Republicans made Biden President by offering a joke for candidate. The Democrats made Trump President the same way. The duopoly always helps itself, it cannot function otherwise. There is no advantage to it to change. There is no hope for America if we don't change.
changing biology telling me a man is a woman and a woman a man. letting men in women's restrooms. These demofk fks are relentless to seditious behavior. see they are more Projectionists.

If seditionists continue, they will be taking the choice away from the rest of us and their destruction will be something they necessitate.
“I agree to this Constitution with all its faults, if they are such: because I think a General Government necessary for us, and there is no Form of Government but what may be a Blessing to the People if well-administred; and I believe farther that this is likely to be well administred for a Course of Years and can only end in Despotism as other Forms have done before it, when the People shall become so corrupted as to need Despotic Government, being incapable of any other.” Ben Franklin

That is why the Left is so hell bent in destroying our moral fiber.
Whatever the "left" is, it may contain seditionists as well. All are condemned.
well when they use their jedi mind game then it isn't considered seditious! Defund the police is the one that they just can't explain. Take away our security and let them take over. anyone know of this one?
wanting to defund the police because of their abuses is not sedition since the police are not a government.

If seditionists continue, they will be taking the choice away from the rest of us and their destruction will be something they necessitate.
“I agree to this Constitution with all its faults, if they are such: because I think a General Government necessary for us, and there is no Form of Government but what may be a Blessing to the People if well-administred; and I believe farther that this is likely to be well administred for a Course of Years and can only end in Despotism as other Forms have done before it, when the People shall become so corrupted as to need Despotic Government, being incapable of any other.” Ben Franklin

well when they use their jedi mind game then it isn't considered seditious! Defund the police is the one that they just can't explain. Take away our security and let them take over. anyone know of this one?
wanting to defund the police because of their abuses is not sedition since the police are not a government.
sure it isn't. I'm laughing at you.

It is these inveterate, absolutely binary duopolists who destroy discourse and prevent change. Any position anyone takes is automatically, unthinkingly assigned to one or the other artificial side, "left" or "right".
The Republicans made Biden President by offering a joke for candidate. The Democrats made Trump President the same way. The duopoly always helps itself, it cannot function otherwise. There is no advantage to it to change. There is no hope for America if we don't change.
changing biology telling me a man is a woman and a woman a man. letting men in women's restrooms. These demofk fks are relentless to seditious behavior. see they are more Projectionists.
Damn that Constitution that claims that people are equal and have the same rights as everyone else.

sure it isn't. I'm laughing at you.
So,you hold the cops up to being the government, aren't you a special case for special ed. You a member of a junta right now?

If you think that Donald Trump is moral fiber you are delusional at best.

LOL

From a Biden Voter!
I voted for my cousin, Howie Hawkins..Us Irishmen stick together.
It pains me to say that not ALL Irishmen are true blue!!!

Greg

Damn that Constitution that claims that people are equal and have the same rights as everyone else.
But not without definitions and amendments.
Lines must be drawn, its not a free-for-all.
You can't tell one group what they do is okay and then tell another group that want to do the same thing it is wrong.
So it's OK for BLM and Antifa to burnlootmurder but NOT for a few hot-heads to trash the Capitol..................you want to clarify that as your position??

Greg

You can't tell one group what they do is okay and then tell another group that want to do the same thing it is wrong.
We can and currently we do.
Off topic from the OP, on a personal level youre saying that you believe its alright that a male can enter a females bathroom ?

So it's OK for BLM and Antifa to burnlootmurder but NOT for a few hot-heads to trash the Capitol..................you want to clarify that as your position??

Greg
What makes you think it is okay for ANYONE to burn, loot and vandalize is beyond my scope to elaborate, you tell us why it's ok..

so now women have a penis and a man a vijay jay. I can honestly say I did not know that. So moonglow just confirmed he can ... himself.

Forum List

Back