Martial law imminent, war is here

Damn that Constitution that claims that people are equal and have the same rights as everyone else.
But not without definitions and amendments.
Lines must be drawn, its not a free-for-all.
You can't tell one group what they do is okay and then tell another group that want to do the same thing it is wrong.
So it's OK for BLM and Antifa to burnlootmurder but NOT for a few hot-heads to trash the Capitol..................you want to clarify that as your position??

Greg
What makes you think it is okay for ANYONE to burn, loot and vandalize is beyond my scope to elaborate, you tell us why it's ok..
that's our question to you. Where were you when Ferguson burned, minneapolis, LA, were you denouncing antifa or were you saying they don't exist? dude, you're hilarious. How about Kenosha?

Good deal!

Declare war on the Domestic Terrorists that tried to overthrow the our Constitutional Republic and everyone who incited them to act.

Damn that Constitution that claims that people are equal and have the same rights as everyone else.
You can't tell one group what they do is okay and then tell another group that want to do the same thing it is wrong.
So it's OK for BLM and Antifa to burnlootmurder but NOT for a few hot-heads to trash the Capitol..................you want to clarify that as your position??

Greg
What makes you think it is okay for ANYONE to burn, loot and vandalize is beyond my scope to elaborate, you tell us why it's ok..
that's our question to you. Where were you when Ferguson burned, minneapolis, LA, were you denouncing antifa or were you saying they don't exist? dude, you're hilarious. How about Kenosha?
I was out working like a good man is supposed to do, what problems those people have are their problems I am not part of any of it.

Greg
I was out working like a good man is supposed to do, what problems those people have are their problems I am not part of any of it.
you didn't denounce them that makes your previous statement garbage.

Good deal!

Declare war on the Domestic Terrorists that tried to overthrow the our Constitutional Republic and everyone who incited them to act.
Those guys are okay with them because they have the cultist desires for Trump only...
accept the ones who were breaking glass were antifa, the trump supporters were stopping them. there's that.

Forum List

Back