Mark Meadows’s irrelevant memories about whether Trump declassified documents: The President declassified the documents by taking the documents.

So there’s no basis for your stupid effort to disagree. Obviously, you’re just trying to derail the thread, troll-boi.

Go troll elsewhere.
I disagree with your initial characterization. Here’s what you first said with regard to the search warrant:
You don’t go that route over non classified materials requested by the fucking Arcuivist. The. PRA is a non criminal statute. The dispute was civil and being negotiated.
The search warrant had nothing to do with non-classified materials requested by the archivist. It had nothing to do with the PRA. It had nothing to do with any negotiations between Trump and NARA.

I disagree with your initial characterization. Here’s what you first said with regard to the search warrant:

The search warrant had nothing to do with non-classified materials requested by the archivist. It had nothing to do with the PRA. It had nothing to do with any negotiations between Trump and NARA.
You’re wrong. The SW affidavit says why it was being sought.

Read it.

You’re wrong. The SW affidavit says why it was being sought.

Read it.
Yep. Here’s what it says:
1692820916556.png

Those are criminal statutes. Not the PRA.

Yep. Here’s what it says:
View attachment 818621

Those are criminal statutes. Not the PRA.
No shit, assmunch. As I noted previously, this particular persecutor lives the old game of cramming square pegs into round holes.

The question isn’t whether they pointed to a crimnal statute. R

The question is whether they actually alleged any true probable cause.

They didn’t.

No shit, assmunch. As I noted previously, this particular persecutor lives the old game of cramming square pegs into round holes.

The question isn’t whether they pointed to a crimnal statute. R

The question is whether they actually alleged any true probable cause.

They didn’t.
It seems you keep changing the question. You first were claiming the search warrant was about non classified documents requested by the archivist because of the PRA. The search warrant says otherwise.

Probable cause isn’t that hard to reach.

It seems you keep changing the question.

It only “seems” like that to a dolt like you.
You first were claiming the search warrant was about non classified documents requested by the archivist because of the PRA.

Wrong. That was got things started. Try to read with comprehension.
The search warrant says otherwise
No. Not really. The SW application spells out a little bit of alleged history which proves me right.

Can’t you read?
Probable cause isn’t that hard to reach.
Probable cause was not spelled out. The magistrate should never have signed it.

Wrong. That was got things started. Try to read with comprehension.
How it got “started” isn’t what you were talking about here.
The government used a fucking criminal subpoena to get material in a raid at the home of the former President. That was what was improper. You don’t go that route over non classified materials requested by the fucking Arcuivist. The. PRA is a non criminal statute. The dispute was civil and being negotiated.
You won’t address this quote because it shows that you thought the search warrant was about non-classified material and the PRA. We both know that’s not true.
No. Not really. The SW application spells out a little bit of alleged history which proves me right.
We both agree this started with a referral by the archivist, but the investigation was always over the mishandling of classified documents which is a criminal investigation. There’s nothing improper about using subpoenas and search warrants in a criminal investigation. It’s totally normal.
Probable cause was not spelled out. The magistrate should never have signed it.
Pretty bold claim for someone who hasn’t read it.

How it got “started” isn’t what you were talking about here.

You won’t address this quote because it shows that you thought the search warrant was about non-classified material and the PRA. We both know that’s not true.

We both agree this started with a referral by the archivist, but the investigation was always over the mishandling of classified documents which is a criminal investigation. There’s nothing improper about using subpoenas and search warrants in a criminal investigation. It’s totally normal.

Pretty bold claim for someone who hasn’t read it.
Zzz.

Your confusion and efforts to derail don’t do anything except expose you for what you are.

I am afraid that your minuscule intellectual capacity prevents you from any hope of ever learning.

To get you back on topic just read the thread headline. It’s about Mark Meadows and his denial of having heard (or having a recollection of hearing) Trump declassify the documents. OK. Maybe not.

But what he didn’t hear doesn’t yield the conclusion that it wasn’t said.

Long ago, Kash alerted the world to what Trump had said. So, the DOJ was on notice that the allegedly “classified” documents may not have been still classified.

Poor shit head special counsel has painted himself into the corner, though. Good.

Zzz.

Your confusion and efforts to derail don’t do anything except expose you for what you are.

I am afraid that your minuscule intellectual capacity prevents you from any hope of ever learning.

To get you back on topic just read the thread headline. It’s about Mark Meadows and his denial of having heard (or having a recollection of hearing) Trump declassify the documents. OK. Maybe not.

But what he didn’t hear doesn’t yield the conclusion that it wasn’t said.

Long ago, Kash alerted the world to what Trump had said. So, the DOJ was on notice that the allegedly “classified” documents may not have been still classified.

Poor shit head special counsel has painted himself into the corner, though. Good.
Still no excuse to defy a grand jury subpoena.

As I explained earlier, the fact that Meadows didn’t know about this would be good evidence Trump lied about his standing order declassifying material leaving the White House. That can be used against Trump to demonstrate consciousness of guilt.

Still no excuse to defy a grand jury subpoena.

Sure there is. Although there are better ways of doing so. Your ceaseless imbecility is excused. It’s not your fault you were born without a brain.
As I explained earlier, the fact that Meadows didn’t know about this would be good evidence Trump lied about his standing order declassifying material leaving the White House.

As you mis-explained earlier; but I corrected you. You’re a very slow student.
That can be used against Trump to demonstrate consciousness of guilt.

No. You’re wrong again. It can’t. You shouldn’t use terms you don’t even partially understand.

Sure there is.
If he didn’t want to comply with the subpoena, any normal person would have sued to block it. He opened himself to these charges by going his route. That’s not anyone’s fault but his. The DoJ takes obstruction pretty seriously.
As you mis-explained earlier; but I corrected you. You’re a very slow student.
I said it earlier, but you didn’t not reply to that post. If I missed your reply, I apologize but I just went and looked and didn’t see anything.
No. You’re wrong again. It can’t. You shouldn’t use terms you don’t even partially understand.
Not at all. Why would he lie and make up an exculpatory story? The most likely reason is to try and cover up the crime.

I absolutely can be evidence consciousness of guilt.

Your reply had no rebuttal. Just saying I’m wrong.

Leftists are still blubbering about supposedly "classified documents" that Trump took with him when he left the White House. They claim to support Law and Order, but the truth is they don't even know the law.
Leftists are excited. They’ve got him now because Mark Meadows, Trump’s former chief of staff, doesn’t recall Trump declassifying the documents later seized at Mar-a-Lago. In fact, that’s a big “who cares?”. Trump didn’t need to follow bureaucratic requirements to declassify anything. As one with plenary power over national security under the Constitution, merely by taking them with him, he declassified them.
ABC News' story :

Trump is correct. He declassified the documents by taking the documents. That’s all he needed to do.
Let me explain.
National security questions belong solely to the president. That’s not me saying that; that’s the Supreme Court saying that:
Kind of like if you take something from a store, it's yours.

Five finger discount, it's a special sale for those who know.

It's nothing like that, moron.
I can’t imagine anyone who cares about national security thinking that Trump declassified documents just by the act of taking them.

Maybe you guys don’t understand what declassification actually means.

I can’t imagine anyone who cares about national security thinking that Trump declassified documents just by the act of taking them.

Maybe you guys don’t understand what declassification actually means.
That's because you're an idiot.

The idea that you care about national security doesn't pass the laugh test. No prog gives a damn about national security. They sure don't care about it on our Southern border. They sure didn't care about it when a Chinese spy satellite flew over the US.

That's because you're an idiot.

The idea that you care about national security doesn't pass the laugh test. No prog gives a damn about national security. They sure don't care about it on our Southern border. They sure didn't care about it when a Chinese spy satellite flew over the US.
This isn’t about your opinion of me. It’s about Trump.

Do you think declassifying hundreds of highly classified documents is good for national security? Why would Trump do that?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
This isn’t about your opinion of me. It’s about Trump.

Do you think declassifying hundreds of highly classified documents is good for national security? Why would Trump do that?
To sell. To the highest bidder. Remember, Nixon sold back some of "his" documents to the govt. For $2M.
That's when the laws were changed. For national security.
TFG wanted $20-30M. Ask him.

Forum List

Back