Mark Meadows’s irrelevant memories about whether Trump declassified documents: The President declassified the documents by taking the documents.

I disagree with your initial characterization. Here’s what you first said with regard to the search warrant:

The search warrant had nothing to do with non-classified materials requested by the archivist. It had nothing to do with the PRA. It had nothing to do with any negotiations between Trump and NARA.
You really got under the fur of THT (The House Troll) BackAgain :auiqs.jpg:

THT calling you "troll-boi?" :spinner:

THT completely ignores what he references: the SW affidavit and the indictment. In it everything is explained, as to why the US Government chose to "go that route"

Leftists are still blubbering about supposedly "classified documents" that Trump took with him when he left the White House. They claim to support Law and Order, but the truth is they don't even know the law.
Leftists are excited. They’ve got him now because Mark Meadows, Trump’s former chief of staff, doesn’t recall Trump declassifying the documents later seized at Mar-a-Lago. In fact, that’s a big “who cares?”. Trump didn’t need to follow bureaucratic requirements to declassify anything. As one with plenary power over national security under the Constitution, merely by taking them with him, he declassified them.
ABC News' story :

Trump is correct. He declassified the documents by taking the documents. That’s all he needed to do.
Let me explain.
National security questions belong solely to the president. That’s not me saying that; that’s the Supreme Court saying that:
You've taken bullshit to an extreme that the blob himself would never go to.

The bank robber took the money so when he did; it became a legal withdraw!

I am right here you recycled POS troll.
Ok, you Santorum!

santorum1-300x192.jpg

You've taken bullshit to an extreme that the blob himself would never go to.

The bank robber took the money so when he did; it became a legal withdraw!
classified documents are not money. Your analogy is utter horseshit.

This isn’t about your opinion of me. It’s about Trump.

Do you think declassifying hundreds of highly classified documents is good for national security? Why would Trump do that?
He did even worse. Trump asked for a list of CIA agents, and after that agents started dying.
Intelligence agencies fear that Trump has been leaking information on U.S. spies overseas
Trump is a traitor and danger to America.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/08/26/trump-search-affidavit-human-source-information-mar-a-lago/7904950001/

Last edited:
Leftists are still blubbering about supposedly "classified documents" that Trump took with him when he left the White House. They claim to support Law and Order, but the truth is they don't even know the law.
Leftists are excited. They’ve got him now because Mark Meadows, Trump’s former chief of staff, doesn’t recall Trump declassifying the documents later seized at Mar-a-Lago. In fact, that’s a big “who cares?”. Trump didn’t need to follow bureaucratic requirements to declassify anything. As one with plenary power over national security under the Constitution, merely by taking them with him, he declassified them.
ABC News' story :

Trump is correct. He declassified the documents by taking the documents. That’s all he needed to do.
Let me explain.
National security questions belong solely to the president. That’s not me saying that; that’s the Supreme Court saying that:

He did no such thing dogshit. He cannot take classified documents with him.

I just post the facts, moron. The idea that you understand the law better than I do doesn't pass the laugh test.
Who said anything about knowledge of the law?
And you know no facts. You just repeat the bull💩 your leaders send you. Like a copy machine!😂

Forum List

Back