Should Marjorie Taylor Plan The Next Insurrection??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The far-right congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene has bragged that had she and the former Donald Trump White House strategist Steve Bannon been in charge of organizing the insurrection at the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, the violent crowd would have won, and everyone in it “would’ve been armed”. The audience – which included Bannon, Donald Trump Jr, and prominent figures on the far right – met Greene’s incendiary remarks with cheers and whoops of affirmation. Among the attendees were the founders of Vdare, a white nationalist website that opposes immigration.

Other speakers at the Park Avenue event also deployed contentious rhetoric. The president of the Young Republican hosts, Gavin Wax, called for “total war” against liberals. “We want total war,” he said. “We must be prepared to do battle in every arena. In the media, in the courtroom, at the ballot box. And in the streets.” Wax added: “This is the only language the left understands. The language of pure and unadulterated power.”

I think for the next insurrection - and there will be one because Biden and the Dems have already rigged all future elections -- Marjorie should plan that insurrection and actually use un-adulterated 2nd amendment power to destroy all Democrats. That is the only way you can save this country. Furthermore, when called out, Republicans need to stop saying "I was just joking" -- it makes you look weak and cowardly; afraid to stand on what you believe. You can't consider yourself powerful if you are always distancing yourself from your own comments all the time.

You think the founders of the white nationalist website VDare will be afraid to stand on their belief that this country should a white ethnostate? No, they are real patriots who fight for their beliefs. It's time Republicans stand up with these white nationalists and fight for their beliefs instead of holding events to honor white nationalists and then lying about it later.

She will but it's not going to be the one expected. In Arizona Kari Lake drew 120,000 fewer votes than Mark Kelly.

Kelly wasn't a Trump minion. MTG thinks she is going to get all this power but watch, she will be relegated to the back row and then the fun will start.

Nothing like a red herring for breakfast, huh buffy?

The real question is who has to change your soaking sheets every morning?

Does poindextser's pencil pecker poke a pinhole in plastic sheet protection from pee puddles produced by the pencil pecker?
Say that 5 times fast
You're a sad little tongue twister

Nothing like a red herring for breakfast, huh buffy?

The real question is who has to change your soaking sheets every morning?

Does poindextser's pencil pecker poke a pinhole in plastic sheet protection from pee puddles produced by the pencil pecker?
Say that 5 times fast
You're a sad little tongue twister
Keep licking those boots, fascist

_gop-FJ3Yx03UUAATVQ0[1].jpg

Surely the younger generation of nazis will take control of this. Their elders have failed.
Fuentes,Cawthorn and Kirk backed up by Tami Lohren would combine energy with ruthless efficiency.

"The far-right congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene has bragged that had she and the former Donald Trump White House strategist Steve Bannon been in charge of organizing the insurrection at the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, the violent crowd would have won, and everyone in it “would’ve been armed”. The audience – which included Bannon, Donald Trump Jr, and prominent figures on the far right – met Greene’s incendiary remarks with cheers and whoops of affirmation. Among the attendees were the founders of Vdare, a white nationalist website that opposes immigration.

Other speakers at the Park Avenue event also deployed contentious rhetoric. The president of the Young Republican hosts, Gavin Wax, called for “total war” against liberals. “We want total war,” he said. “We must be prepared to do battle in every arena. In the media, in the courtroom, at the ballot box. And in the streets.” Wax added: “This is the only language the left understands. The language of pure and unadulterated power.”

I think for the next insurrection - and there will be one because Biden and the Dems have already rigged all future elections -- Marjorie should plan that insurrection and actually use un-adulterated 2nd amendment power to destroy all Democrats. That is the only way you can save this country. Furthermore, when called out, Republicans need to stop saying "I was just joking" -- it makes you look weak and cowardly; afraid to stand on what you believe. You can't consider yourself powerful if you are always distancing yourself from your own comments all the time.

You think the founders of the white nationalist website VDare will be afraid to stand on their belief that this country should a white ethnostate? No, they are real patriots who fight for their beliefs. It's time Republicans stand up with these white nationalists and fight for their beliefs instead of holding events to honor white nationalists and then lying about it later.
I found that if you are going to be falsely accused of doing something over and over, you might as well do what the accusers are accusing you of. If i was in charge of the "insurrection" that never was, i would of come at the capitol with Abrams tanks, and blown the doors off the Capitol, shot every Marxist politician in there, and declare independence from said Marxist tyranny. I think, the intelligent US citizens would of applauded me, but since i didnt , it is only a dream that could of been.

If i was driving, the barrel would be pointed the other way.
OIP._fFEoF3XBwociAF7xdp7GAHaFA

Taling about dreams, here is what Robert Francis O'Rourke dreamed, about murdering kids.

I found that if you are going to be falsely accused of doing something over and over, you might as well do what the accusers are accusing you of. If i was in charge of the "insurrection" that never was, i would of come at the capitol with Abrams tanks, and blown the doors off the Capitol, shot every Marxist politician in there, and declare independence from said Marxist tyranny. I think, the intelligent US citizens would of applauded me, but since i didnt , it is only a dream that could of been.

If i was driving, the barrel would be pointed the other way.
OIP._fFEoF3XBwociAF7xdp7GAHaFA

Taling about dreams, here is what Robert Francis O'Rourke dreamed, about murdering kids.

Sure bro

"......shot every Marxist politician in there, ....... but since i didnt , it is only a dream that could of been.

Oh, don't let it stop at just a failed dream.
Flesh that sucker out, Mikex.

Like, for one ----- name all of the Marxist politicians you wanted to shoot.
Don't let any of 'em off the hook (or the morgue's cold-storage drawer).....name every single one.

After all, if you can't identify your target ...... don't shoot.
That's Gun Range 101.

These orange nutters are still pretty damn crazed, thanks to MAGA media egging them on 24/7/365 to keep the cash coming in.

It certainly wouldn't be surprising if they got more violent. They're in a holy war, trying to save America from Satan and Hitler 'n stuff.
Who is egging on Maga to be violent?

When shill bots like this say something, Americans would be wise to do the opposite.

Who is egging on Maga to be violent?

When shill bots like this say something, Americans would be wise to do the opposite.
Your media manipulators already know how you're full of paranoid rage, they already know about the insurrection, they already know you're heavily armed, they already know you hate the government, they already know you want to do something about it, they already know about the violent online chatter, they already know about the militia groups.

But they just keep doing what they do, they keep making you angrier and angrier, because ka-ching.

I don't expect you people to admit the obvious. I never do.

These orange nutters are still pretty damn crazed, thanks to MAGA media egging them on 24/7/365 to keep the cash coming in.

It certainly wouldn't be surprising if they got more violent. They're in a holy war, trying to save America from Satan and Hitler 'n stuff.
Their next riot is scheduled for the day the indictments come down. I want a front row seat.

You do realize that , that was what i swore to do when i was actively in the military? To protect the country and the Constitution from Marxists like you.

View attachment 738295
The oath you took was this:
"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

You do realize that , that was what i swore to do when i was actively in the military? To protect the country and the Constitution from Marxists like you.

View attachment 738295
I hate to burst your little snot bubble Rambo but Marxism, Communism or any other type of ism is legal in America. Our Constitution does not dictate any type of economic system so we`re free to make our own choices. Today is Saturday, but you`ve been schooled.

I hate to burst your little snot bubble Rambo but Marxism, Communism or any other type of ism is legal in America. Our Constitution does not dictate any type of economic system so we`re free to make our own choices. Today is Saturday, but you`ve been schooled.
Ah, i see... How does Communism work with the Constitution? Dumbass.

They dont even hide it anymore, they are just that fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back