Marjorie Taylor Greene Goes Off In Homophobic Rant Against Secretary Pete (Buttigieg): he can stay out of our girls' bathrooms

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Hatred is wrong!

Homophobia on full display from Marjorie Taylor Greene:

“Pete Buttigieg can take his electric vehicles and his bicycles, and he and his husband can stay out of our girls bathrooms.”

Hatred is wrong!

“Pete Buttigieg can take his electric vehicles and his bicycles, and he and his husband can stay out of our girls bathrooms.”

So lame your post should get a handicapped parking placard all of it's own.

Hatred is wrong!

Seriously?

I mean, SERIOUSLY?

I overestimated you. Not going to waste brain cells being disappointed.

Hatred is wrong!

Without reading the link I'd agree with her. Males need to stay outta the girls bathrooms; and electric cars are bullcrap-ola unless they can figure out a way for them to not actually cost more than gas and have an energy source that doesn't require gas, coal or more expensive and efficient electric sources than they are worth.

That said she may need a few lessons in etiquette.

She is a freakshow piece of shit, and the fact she is in Congress is offensive to me as an American.
So many great Americans have been in the halls of Congress - and then you have this fucking Ape in there.
And probably the second most popular person in her party.

Incredible.

Forum List

Back