Marjorie Taylor Greene Goes Off In Homophobic Rant Against Secretary Pete (Buttigieg): he can stay out of our girls' bathrooms

Nope. Sure wouldn't. That wasn't my point. But you know that.

Keep my children out of this. You are ugly. Nothing is beneath you.

Now I wonder if you are what you hate.
Look, I am a grand father of a grand daughter as well, and I was speaking with that in mind....Now, you posted in this thread immediately: "Well, give her credit: Like her hero, she speaks exclusively to her base, and it works for her."

So, in your virtue signaling I have to suppose that you support trans men using a woman's bathroom. I simply provided a scenario, and that upset you...Because see, you want your political opponents to be labeled as you did in your post, but on the other hand given the scenario you'd be just like me, not letting that happen....So, why don't you knock off the baiting bull shit and post like you have a brain...?

Look, I am a grand father of a grand daughter as well, and I was speaking with that in mind....Now, you posted in this thread immediately: "Well, give her credit: Like her hero, she speaks exclusively to her base, and it works for her."

So, in your virtue signaling I have to suppose that you support trans men using a woman's bathroom. I simply provided a scenario, and that upset you...Because see, you want your political opponents to be labeled as you did in your post, but on the other hand given the scenario you'd be just like me, not letting that happen....So, why don't you knock off the baiting bull shit and post like you have a brain...?
<flick>

Don't talk about my daughters.

In a propaganda dictionary? No, thanks. Break the word down, look up its ingredients and note the contradiction.
Now dictionaries are propaganda, you people are really sick. What are you going to do next burn all the books. Make up more of your own rules.

Forum List

Back