Rep. Madison Cawthorn Tells Audience: 'I Don't Have A Whole Lot Of Wisdom', But he does have a "lot of aggression"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i call it RUTHLESS AGGRESSION! like in WWE wrestling!

One Twitter wag quipped about his confession: “No shit.”

heckuva campaign slogan: " I don't have wisdom!"

Cawthorn pointed out his flaws as he explained why guidance from his conservative mentor Newt Gingrich is so important to him.

“I have a lot of zeal. I have a lot of charisma. I’ve got a lot of aggression,” he told the smattering of people at the event. “But I realize at 26 years old, I don’t have a whole lot of wisdom.”

i call it RUTHLESS AGGRESSION! like in WWE wrestling!

One Twitter wag quipped about his confession: “No shit.”

heckuva campaign slogan: " I don't have wisdom!"

Cawthorn pointed out his flaws as he explained why guidance from his conservative mentor Newt Gingrich is so important to him.

“I have a lot of zeal. I have a lot of charisma. I’ve got a lot of aggression,” he told the smattering of people at the event. “But I realize at 26 years old, I don’t have a whole lot of wisdom.”

Just out of curiosity, why not put his real quote in your OP, instead of making one up and putting quote marks around it?

• Banned
i got the quote from huffington post, i didn't make up anything and never do, so run along, "curious" amateur

You should probably find more reliable sources for quotes, then. Hint: use a source that does not think that there is a "provocative" way to clean a gun.

Forum List

Back