Marjorie Taylor Greene Goes Off In Homophobic Rant Against Secretary Pete (Buttigieg): he can stay out of our girls' bathrooms

She's trash. Gays don't use the ladies bathroom.
Whatever. You twits demand we keep our religious beliefs to ourselves. Do the same.
Oh please. Buttplug is gay not transgender. He doesn't think he is female and neither does his lover. He is, however, really, really stupid and unqualified.
Buttplug and his butt buddy are queers and have no business in governing. Their minds are deranged.

Hatred is wrong!

Homophobia on full display from Marjorie Taylor Greene:

“Pete Buttigieg can take his electric vehicles and his bicycles, and he and his husband can stay out of our girls bathrooms.”

Given that Buttigiegieg supports boys entering girls restrooms, explain what exactly makes Marjorie a homophobe?

Oh please. Buttplug is gay not transgender. He doesn't think he is female and neither does his lover. He is, however, really, really stupid and unqualified.
IMO, any man who falls in love and has sex with another man has gender dysphoria and is mentally ill. I also think both him and his butt buddy should be held on charges of child abuse by creating a motherless child through a surrogate.

Hatred is wrong!

Homophobia on full display from Marjorie Taylor Greene:

“Pete Buttigieg can take his electric vehicles and his bicycles, and he and his husband can stay out of our girls bathrooms.”

Damn she is dumb. I mean, global embarrassment dumb. We should be embarrassed as a nation that she is one of our lawmakers.

That's my view of this whole ugly, ignorant, orange period.

We need to look at what it says about US as a country.
Agreed. We have a large, undereducated contingent of this country that is currently in open revolt against science, reason, kindness,compassion, empathy, class, and intelligence. They used to just hate people they saw as "less than". Now they just hate everyone.

The Buttplugs wouldn't be the first homos to go full tranny, you know.

Bradley Manning and Sonny&Cher's daughter are two who started out as ordinary Homos and decided to go the full 9 yards into transexuality.
So you want to punish them just in case they become transexuals? Gosh, I thought Marjorie Green was uniquely stupid.

Agreed. We have a large, undereducated contingent of this country that is currently in open revolt against science, reason, kindness,compassion, empathy, class, and intelligence. They used to just hate people they saw as "less than". Now they just hate everyone.

Speaking of science... I just posted it elsewhere...

Science is settled: "Scientists agree there is no sufficient way to clearly define what makes someone a woman, and with billions of women on the planet, there is much variation."

1648395850266.png

So answer this... How do they know there are billions of women on this planet if they cannot define women? Also, scientists can agree and prove there is a clear way of distinguishing nearly identical giraffe species from another using genomic analysis, but they cannot clearly define what makes you a woman. What they pushing here is clearly not a science, but political ideology that is leading to self destruction of society. Neo-Marxists agenda got deep into every aspect of our lives, especially in early education, and they declared war on the science of human biology. Nothing left is pushing for today is based on science. It's all ideological.

She is a freakshow piece of shit, and the fact she is in Congress is offensive to me as an American.
And that you are an American is offensive to most of the rest of our nation.
So many great Americans have been in the halls of Congress - and then you have this fucking Ape in there.
Look at the psychotic reprehensible morons in congress. It's Marjorie Taylor Greene that should be offended and
sickened by them!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back