Marjorie Taylor Greene embarrasses herself again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter exists to do this.Name for me the time that Twitter even came close to
Taking a Democrat to task for their outrageous mouths on it's platform.
Fir starters ... Maxine Waters.The Populace is aware of this.How could
they not be.The FREE PRESS is not Free.It's blatantly one-sided.
Mark Levin proved it with ... - Unfreedom of the Press - { 2019 }.
Silicon Valley was put in place for just this purpose.To stiffle and redirect
speech.Their Business Model has been found out.Around 98 % or higher
in favor of The Democrat party.That is who Silicon Valley funds and votes for.
Or should I say " fir ".
I went on the internet and looked up Twitter and their policy and who's been affected there was a good list of at least 50 people the only two Republicans I saw were your this crazy lady and of course crazy trump. I know most of these people but and I'm pretty sure the Democrats, here's a list of just a few Justin Bieber, Ellen DeGeneres, Pope Francis and Lady Gaga. Like I said there were about 50 people on that list. On the second list too with all the specifics, the vast majority aren't to find as Democrats or Republicans just extremists there is one that caught my eye it was fake antifa account it was set up by white supremacists, most of the suspensions or political and were from the far right involving conspiracy theories. Two very noticeable exceptions or Barack Obama and the New York times and something called smash racism DC which was a far left group.

Marjorie Taylor Greene embarrasses herself again calling Kwanzaa a " fake religion created by a psychopath ". This woman is beyond just playing ignorant, she is hatefully ignorant with an emphasis on super hatred towards anyone who is different than her white self. 1. Kwanzaa is not a religion, 2. Kwanzaa is cultural holiday to celebrate African-American heritage. Once again she doesn't know what she's talking about. Remember the adage, " It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool; then to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. " This woman should never speak another word for the rest of her life.

Mod Edit: Sources are required

You just want to sleep with her.

Christmas is for Christians. Filthy Kwanza was made up in the 1960's by a radical Psychopath. It does not exist .
Who cares who started Christmas. It's a fake holiday that like Kwanzaa, was simply just started and some filthy Pope declared it to be December 25th even though that's not even Jesus' birthday.

Like most holidays it's a compilation, in this case it's based on African harvest festivals, especially West African ones, since this is a primary region where most African Americans in America came from via the slave trade.
It’s based on nothing but race centrism. West Africans have never heard of it.

Who cares who started Christmas. It's a fake holiday that like Kwanzaa, was simply just started and some filthy Pope declared it to be December 25th even though that's not even Jesus' birthday.
Lol.

Liberals never fail to demonstrate their tolerance for those who present an opposing view
People actually pay to hear her speak ? I can see paying her to shut up but not paying her to speak that's insanity.

Christmas is for Christians. Filthy Kwanza was made up in the 1960's by a radical Psychopath. It does not exist .
At least half of the authors of the Bible were mass murderers, usually killing foreigners but often killing their own because they didn't follow their religious laws / ordinances. The Christmas holiday itself is largely made up of pagan ideas. That is one reason the Puritans didn't celebrate the birth of Christ.

At least half of the authors of the Bible were mass murderers, usually killing foreigners but often killing their own because they didn't follow their religious laws / ordinances. The Christmas holiday itself is largely made up of pagan ideas. That is one reason the Puritans didn't celebrate the birth of Christ.

^^^This is what happens when you get your religious "education" from communists and drug addicts.

^^^This is what happens when you get your religious "education" from communists and drug addicts.
Actually I was born into a Catholic family. A very strict Catholic family. Obeying all the rules, forced to eat up all the dogma, catechism from kindergarten to a senior in high school. The whole works. Then I began to study the history of it all and found out the truth.

Liberals never fail to demonstrate their tolerance for those who present an opposing view
Wow is that twisting the truth it's the total opposite. And it's gotten worse the far right is actually insane now.

I usually don't make comments like this, but you're an idiot.

Marjorie Taylor Greene embarrasses herself again calling Kwanzaa a " fake religion created by a psychopath ". This woman is beyond just playing ignorant, she is hatefully ignorant with an emphasis on super hatred towards anyone who is different than her white self. 1. Kwanzaa is not a religion, 2. Kwanzaa is cultural holiday to celebrate African-American heritage. Once again she doesn't know what she's talking about. Remember the adage, " It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool; then to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. " This woman should never speak another word for the rest of her life.

Mod Edit: Sources are required

Or Kwanzaa is but a made up event with no real connection to the entire universe (but for a few symbols loosely associated with imagined historical meaning).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back