Marjorie Taylor Greene embarrasses herself again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares who started Christmas. It's a fake holiday that like Kwanzaa, was simply just started and some filthy Pope declared it to be December 25th even though that's not even Jesus' birthday.
So you were there when Jesus was born? OK--What date was it really?

I'm back because I have a life doesn't mean I'm confused relating to you there's nothing to capitulate you can go on and on with your Insanity I don't care have a good life I'm not going to respond to you anymore cuz you're just that's it you're a troll you just keep dragging me along ask me stupid questions go to hell already goodbye
You make odd noises. But you certainly don’t make sense. Please stop responding to me to say you aren’t going to respond to me. When you say you’re going; fucking just go.

You’re a retard; but you are also a pathetic troll bitch. So, feel obliged to fuck yourself.

The date was picked by a Pope centuries later. And while no one knows the exact date, there is evidence it wasn't in the winter.

Regardless, the point is there was a time when there was no Christmas until one day, someone started it. Same with Kwanzaa.
It was Pope Julius the first, he wanted to absorb some of the events and festivities that celebrated Saturnalia. Basically, they took down a pagan god and replaced him with the tribal god.

I'm back because I have a life doesn't mean I'm confused relating to you there's nothing to capitulate you can go on and on with your Insanity I don't care have a good life I'm not going to respond to you anymore cuz you're just that's it you're a troll you just keep dragging me along ask me stupid questions go to hell already goodbye
You are embarrassing yourself.

J6 speech/rally w/matt gaetz should be VERY SPECIAL.

Hours away from this GREAT speech/rally.
Any thoughts on the gaetz/taylor speech/rally on J6?

Marjorie Taylor Greene embarrasses herself again calling Kwanzaa a " fake religion created by a psychopath ". This woman is beyond just playing ignorant, she is hatefully ignorant with an emphasis on super hatred towards anyone who is different than her white self. 1. Kwanzaa is not a religion, 2. Kwanzaa is cultural holiday to celebrate African-American heritage. Once again she doesn't know what she's talking about. Remember the adage, " It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool; then to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. " This woman should never speak another word for the rest of her life.

Mod Edit: Sources are required

Darkies should celebrate what we tell them to celebrate....

Kwanzaa is a racist holiday that teaches children to hate America and white Jesus....just like Hannukah

I went on the internet and looked up Twitter and their policy and who's been affected there was a good list of at least 50 people the only two Republicans I saw were your this crazy lady and of course crazy trump. I know most of these people but and I'm pretty sure the Democrats, here's a list of just a few Justin Bieber, Ellen DeGeneres, Pope Francis and Lady Gaga. Like I said there were about 50 people on that list. On the second list too with all the specifics, the vast majority aren't to find as Democrats or Republicans just extremists there is one that caught my eye it was fake antifa account it was set up by white supremacists, most of the suspensions or political and were from the far right involving conspiracy theories. Two very noticeable exceptions or Barack Obama and the New York times and something called smash racism DC which was a far left group.
Shut yer pie hole you pathetic excuse of a poster.
All yer silly ass need do is spend a few hours { any day } and watch CNN
and MSNBC.Not an hour goes by where they don't have guests on or the Host
says ridiculously Unamercan things.Things that decades ago would qualify as
Immediate Termination.

I say for Stann's punishment make him sit at a desk in the smallest cramped
room in his Bldg. and read one full chapter of Alexander Solzhenitsyn 's
- The Gulag Archipelago - { 1918-1956 } and be prepared to be tested on the
material.And explain what Solzhenitsyn meant by " If only there were evil people somewhere ... "

Kwanzaa is a racist holiday that teaches children to hate America and white Jesus....just like Hannukah
You must be a racist if you're condemning Hanukkah too.

Godwinfluenza

When you've been reduced to nothing, you can always resort to swastika-slinging. That pleases your choir.
All your Nazi stick together don't you, shout the other guy down and try to make him look like a bad guy. Sorry this is America we don't go for that bullshit.

Darkies, you are quite the white supremacist aren't you I'm answering your buddies out here will stick up for you and say you're not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back