Marjorie Taylor Greene Claims That She Has Enough Evidence to Impeach Biden

Do what? I'm not a republican and I have no standing to try to impeach a president. If left up to me, I'd just trip up that worthless POS by throwing a few banana peels in his path and watch him do a prat fall or fall off his bike again.

Joe Biden would never make it through two terms. Many would say he hasn't even made it half way through his first.
Y’all have been whining that he was going to die and Kamala would take over since before the election. Said the same thing about Hillary. Yawn, it gets real boring. Does it bother you at all that you’re wrong so often?

Y’all have been whining that he was going to die and Kamala would take over since before the election. Said the same thing about Hillary. Yawn, it gets real boring. Does it bother you at all that you’re wrong so often?

Get real. The way Biden acted before the election, we had every reason to expect him not to make it through one term, and he actually HASN'T yet. They must have him on some sort of super-Geritol. And I never said the same thing about Hillary because she never even got elected in the first place.

What's claimed. Present it and do something about it or its no more than the "facts" about the stolen election.
It’s in the link I posted. Do I need to do it again? It’s not about a “stolen election.”

Get real. The way Biden acted before the election, we had every reason to expect him not to make it through one term, and he actually HASN'T yet. They must have him on some sort of super-Geritol. And I never said the same thing about Hillary because she never even got elected in the first place.
The stupid medical hysteria fear mongering dates back to regan. It’s a tactic: don’t be a puppet and just fall in line.

He is heavily managed. He only has a small window of hours where he’s lucid enough to appear in public.

The stupid medical hysteria fear mongering dates back to regan. It’s a tactic: don’t be a puppet and just fall in line.

Medical hysteria? The other day, Biden could not remember his just coming back from spending a week in Ireland a few days earlier until a child in the crowd reminded him.

Medical hysteria? The other day, Biden could not remember his just coming back from spending a week in Ireland a few days earlier until a child in the crowd reminded him.
Yes the medical hysteria… and Trump was tweeting about COFEFE at 3 am and spoke nonsense on a daily basis. It’s over politicized fear mongering. Grow up and get original

Did anyone actually bother to read the article? MTG is saying that she has evidence of a "pay for play" that Biden did as VICE PRESIDENT, not as president, but she still has yet to release it.

My questions would be (a) did the statute of limitations expire while Trump was president (remember, Biden didn't hold office during Trump's tenure, so the clock would be running) and (b) does the Constitution allow for a sitting president to be impeached for actions taken as VP, or do they have to be actions he did as president?

And, while a VP can be impeached, can they be impeached after the fact of over 6 years ago? How would impeaching him for actions taken back then be grounds for his impeachment now?

There are a lot of questions to be answered on this.

Trump has never spoke anything remotely to the magnitude of blubber-brain incoherent senile Biden. Get real. You are embarrassing yourself.
Nobody has ever come close to the embarrassment that Trump was to our country IMO. He was a complete moron who acted like a child. Biden is an old man who stutters and gaffs. Not the sharpest rep in the world but much better than Trump

Biden is incapable of running his own life much less the nation and world, so the question becomes, who is really running our country right now?
the country is run by three branches. Judicial, legislative and executive.

The white house has nearly 500 staff members, and perhaps 2/3rds of them reside in the whitehouse. The president gets whatever advice & help that he needs.

You're all missing the point. Not only is Biden vastly more deserving and needing of impeachment, but it will greatly hurt his chances of being reelected. And after what they did to Trump, they ought to be filing impeachments against him, Mayorkas, Haaland and Kirby every other week.
Not going to change the dweebs minds. It will all be called political abuse of power and reported in Biden's bought and paid for media.

Nobody has ever come close to the embarrassment that Trump was to our country IMO.

That is your opinion. Meantime,. world leaders laugh at, refuse to see and refuse calls from Biden as he endangers our country and world. Trump was a hands on guy while I doubt Bidden is really even running anything. He even needs his Q&A written out for him. Trump never came close to anything like that, no matter how much showboating or narcissistic bragging he did. Trump usually backs up his promises with action.

That is your opinion. Meantime,. world leaders laugh at, refuse to see and refuse calls from Biden as he endangers our country and world. Trump was a hands on guy while I doubt Bidden is really even running anything. He even needs his Q&A written out for him. Trump never came close to anything like that, no matter how much showboating or narcissistic bragging he did. Trump usually backs up his promises with action.
And that’s your opinion. Trumps hands on tactics were authoritarian in nature and dangerous IMO. I don’t mind having an inept old man in the White House slowing things down.

Forum List

Back