Marjorie Taylor Greene Claims That She Has Enough Evidence to Impeach Biden

Sure, if you want to pay $10/gallon gasoline and have to use the rest of your weekly pittance for groceries. The country is fucked up because of Joe Blow and the Blow Job C-nt.
Where is anyone paying $10/gallon of gas?

(and the entire world is dealing with inflation right now....you want to blame President Biden for inflation in Italy? in India? in China?)

If you’re paying $10 a gallon for gas, then you’re doing it wrong.

Depending on where he lives gasoline is very expensive in some places. Like California for instance. I didn't think that it would be that high, but still,.. not his fault if it is.

Read both Articles of Impeachment.

First Impeachment:

Second Impeachment:

Ok. Let's not get lost: JoeMoma
The House of reps can come up with "evidence" to impeach Biden just as easily as the Nancy P. led former house came up with "evidence" to impeach Trump twice. And the senate will not convict.
What was the evidence to impeach Trump? And you imply any such evidence you'll list will be shown to be weak, if not false?

Please, list the evidence you mock.

The House of reps can come up with "evidence" to impeach Biden just as easily as the Nancy P. led former house came up with "evidence" to impeach Trump twice. And the senate will not convict.
There are a lot of clowns in congress but I still have hope that there are enough serious people in both party’s that respect our institutions enough to not simply do a party line vote for impeachment without compelling evidence.

Impeachment of a President has become nothing more that a political stunt. The GOP will bet better off just continuing the House investigations of the Biden crime family and letting the Dems twist in the wind.
You do know that 'impeachment' is a political thing to begin with? It became a stunt, with the Clinton impeachment.

Hearings or investigations? You do know the “power of inquiry” is not expressly provided for in the Constitution. Do you believe in implied powers?

It's always possible. You know what you do in situations like that? You actually present the evidence and make a case. You don't just go around claiming you know something.
I linked to a news article which stated what’s known and unknown. I guess you ignored it.

True, but what we really need is an impeachment of both Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.
But, even if that happened, we wouldn't get a Republican president. I don't think it would fly to get rid of both of them at the same time and McCarthy would take over.

But, even if that happened, we wouldn't get a Republican president. I don't think it would fly to get rid of both of them at the same time and McCarthy would take over.

McCarthy is a Republican though,... Or so he says as I don't know all that much about him.

Sure, if you want to pay $10/gallon gasoline and have to use the rest of your weekly pittance for groceries.
I used to pay 30 cents a gallon for gas. Now I pay over ten times that much. I don't know who to blame - the Republicrats or the Demicans.

McCarthy is a Republican though,... Or so he says as I don't know all that much about him.
Just saying, I don't even know the legalities of impeaching both Democrats Biden and Harris simultaneously and then appointing the Republican speaker as president. That would certainly smack as being a political coup, far worse than anything Trump may have tried doing. In any event, I wouldn't bet the farm on it or even a penny. A penny saved is a penny earned and that penny would be lost for sure. Your odds of winning the lottery would be much higher.

Forum List

Back