Marjorie Taylor Greene Claims That She Has Enough Evidence to Impeach Biden

It's always possible. You know what you do in situations like that? You actually present the evidence and make a case. You don't just go around claiming you know something.

This is the tactic of every conspiracy theorist. They never have any evidence so they have to shout as loudly as they can so other ppl with mental illnesses will listen to them.

She Has Enough Evidence to Impeach Biden​

What? How could she not? I have enough evidence to impeach him 10X over! Now Biden is trying to REDUCE our Navy strength even as China EXPANDS theirs!

EVERYTHING Biden does HURTS this country and makes us weaker.

Democrats impeached Trump twice and had NO evidence, just a phone call looking to find corruption on Joe Biden, the other was for having a rally in DC which ended up at the Capitol so they could morph it into a riot and call it "insurrection."

Imp46.jpg

This is the tactic of every conspiracy theorist. They never have any evidence so they have to shout as loudly as they can so other ppl with mental illnesses will listen to them.
The thing is, they have a template for this. Here are the steps:
  1. Make a wild claim. The bigger the better. Like, "there was a huge conspiracy to rig the election" or "the Chinese and the Dems worked together on COVID to bring down Trump"
  2. Someone will say, "okay, prove it".
  3. You say, "I can't, because everyone is corrupt, including every court and every judge, but it's The Truth, no matter what you say"
Works like a charm. For them. In their world. In their minds.

The House of reps can come up with "evidence" to impeach Biden just as easily as the Nancy P. led former house came up with "evidence" to impeach Trump twice. And the senate will not convict.
Hopeful of what? Would the Senate remove Biden from office? Even if they did, do you really want Kamala Harris as president?

You're all missing the point. Not only is Biden vastly more deserving and needing of impeachment, but it will greatly hurt his chances of being reelected. And after what they did to Trump, they ought to be filing impeachments against him, Mayorkas, Haaland and Kirby every other week.

You're all missing the point. Not only is Biden vastly more deserving and needing of impeachment, but it will greatly hurt his chances of being reelected. And after what they did to Trump, they ought to be filing impeachments against him, Mayorkas, Haaland and Kirby every other week.

Well do it! Stop being pussies and get it done!

What? How could she not? I have enough evidence to impeach him 10X over! Now Biden is trying to REDUCE our Navy strength even as China EXPANDS theirs!

EVERYTHING Biden does HURTS this country and makes us weaker.

Democrats impeached Trump twice and had NO evidence, just a phone call looking to find corruption on Joe Biden, the other was for having a rally in DC which ended up at the Capitol so they could morph it into a riot and call it "insurrection."

View attachment 782157

I know and you're one hundred percent correct. However, let me rephrase that as I do believe that she could very well have evidence, it's just what kind she has if she does that will make make all of the difference.

I linked to a news article which stated what’s known and unknown. I guess you ignored it.

What's claimed. Present it and do something about it or its no more than the "facts" about the stolen election.

Well do it! Stop being pussies and get it done!

Do what? I'm not a republican and I have no standing to try to impeach a president. If left up to me, I'd just trip up that worthless POS by throwing a few banana peels in his path and watch him do a prat fall or fall off his bike again.

Joe Biden would never make it through two terms. Many would say he hasn't even made it half way through his first.

she could very well have evidence, it's just what kind she has

She better have evidence. Every republican in the House ought to have evidence. Why is it that a noob like Greene who is a junior member of congress and not even the best regarded has evidence but senior members of the House do not?

If this turns out to be a game and she doesn't have the goods, I'll be very disappointed. I'd just like to know what her other impeachment cases were that went nowhere, and how is it that MTG is the only one in the House who has come forward THREE TIMES with an impeachment, while the rest of the GOP has had ZIP?!

If the Dems can impeach Trump over a phone call looking to find corruption in Biden and for telling a crowd to go march peacefully in support of Pence, Joe Biden ought to be facing 103 impeachment charges.

Forum List

Back