Marjorie Taylor Greene Claims That She Has Enough Evidence to Impeach Biden

Although the article doesn't say what that evidence is, but I'm hopeful.

I have evidence Marjorie Traitor Greene is a tranny.

mtg.jpg

Although the article doesn't say what that evidence is, but I'm hopeful.

You're right...............the article doesn't specifically refer to what he actually did, just that it was a suspected pay for play with foreign nationals while he was VICE PRESIDENT.

Doesn't allege anything he did while he has been president though.

From your link.........................

The congresswoman published a "breaking news" video on her Twitter account on Wednesday. In it, Greene said that the GOP House Committee on Oversight and Accountability will investigate Biden's potential pay-for-play with foreign nationals to influence policy decisions as vice president.

In the clip, Greene added that a whistleblower came forward to the committee. They revealed "very credible" information that would allegedly tie the president to "foreign nationals in an alleged pay-for-play scheme to influence policy decisions."

Greene said the House Oversight Committee has subpoenaed Christopher Wray, the FBI director, for a document, FD-1023. This would allegedly contain "proof and information that Joe Biden, as Vice President of the United States, actually interacted with a foreign national and made a deal with a foreign national in exchange for money."

My question is, how does that work, impeaching a sitting president for things they did as VICE PRESIDENT. Yes, a VP can be impeached for things that they did, but shouldn't that have been taken care of a couple of years ago? This appears to be nothing more than MTG grasping at straws, trying to get rid of Biden and to solidify her standing with the Trump crowd.

Forum List

Back