Marijuana is against the law in Maryland but Baltimore’s top prosecutor said she would stop prosecuting marijuana possession, & vacate 5K convictions

God bless Marilyn Mosby!

She still intends to prosecute marijuana dealers. From your link:

In the announcement, she said her office will continue to prosecute distribution of marijuana cases as long as there is sufficient evidence of intent to distribute. Anyone charged for the first time with felony possession with intent to distribute or with felony distribution will be referred to a diversion program.

I can understand why she would. It would reduce jail overcrowding. How many people are in jail there for minor offense like marijuana when Baltimore has much violence from what i hear.

• Banned
Virginia, the heart of the confederacy, has legalized marijuana right under Maryland's nose. Maryland is the most progressive state at or near the South. surprising they don't legalize it

God bless Marilyn Mosby!

If only this twat wasn't a communist shit trying to gain notoriety by nullifying unconstitutional drug laws. You know good and goddamn well she is not interested in personal liberty. She's buying votes.

God bless Marilyn Mosby!

Not to derail the thread, but connecting some quick dots:
For all the braindead asshole Democrats who ask, If the election was really stolen then why didn't Trump win in court - - this is the reason why. Elected officials in Justice Departments perfectly willing to ignore the laws and not prosecute crimes strictly because it suits their politics.
These marijuana laws were passed by representatives of the people and signed by a governor elected by the people, but one guy says, meh, fuck it, I won't prosecute. One man thwarts the will of the people as reflected in laws passed by their elected representatives.

I just wanted to make that point.

Carry on.

Why waste your time

Nobody cares about Marijuana anymore

its kinda stupid to have something that a lot of people do, legal in some states and illegal in others...pot should be at least decriminalized at the federal level and in every state....

Not to derail the thread, but connecting some quick dots:
For all the braindead asshole Democrats who ask, If the election was really stolen then why didn't Trump win in court - - this is the reason why. Elected officials in Justice Departments perfectly willing to ignore the laws and not prosecute crimes strictly because it suits their politics.
These marijuana laws were passed by representatives of the people and signed by a governor elected by the people, but one guy says, meh, fuck it, I won't prosecute. One man thwarts the will of the people as reflected in laws passed by their elected representatives.

I just wanted to make that point.

Carry on.
nice derail
But I am not going to discuss the Crybaby Loser

God bless Marilyn Mosby!

I don't care if it is decriminalized, made legal, in the least. I just do not like it when prosecutors become the ones to decide what is legal and illegal. Hubris and overreach on their part? Unwilling to come together to make change on the part of legislators for fear of the electorate, which rings kind of like cowardice? The power to set law should not rest in the public announcement of unilateral decision by prosecutors.

I can understand why she would. It would reduce jail overcrowding. How many people are in jail there for minor offense like marijuana when Baltimore has much violence from what i hear.

What the hell do you think helps fuel that violence? Both buyers and sellers contribute to the violence. The governor should fire her for failure to keep her oath to enforce the law and abuse of power.

What the hell do you think helps fuel that violence? Both buyers and sellers contribute to the violence. The governor should fire her for failure to keep her oath to enforce the law and abuse of power.

If we were talking about crack cocaine I would have to agree with you but how many people get killed over marijuana?

Baltimore has enough of a problem with crime without wasting its limited resources on petty marijuana violations

If we were talking about crack cocaine I would have to agree with you but how many people get killed over marijuana?

Marijuana is brought into the country by the cartels and distributed by violent gangs. Yeah, people are killed over it.

Baltimore has enough of a problem with crime without wasting its limited resources on petty marijuana violations

That is beyond ignorant. Small crimes lead to big crimes. It is a proven fact.

But of course a Marxist assfuck like you is totally cool with one person deciding how it will be and screwing over the elected body that passed a law saying otherwise. You love your Marxist dictators.

Forum List

Back