Tennessee Man arrested for smoking marijuana smokes it again...in court!

I would occasionally were it legal. A nice sativa actually sharpens you up a bit.

I would occasionally were it legal. A nice sativa actually sharpens you up a bit.

Well, then, do you think it's a silly prohibition, or what?

Yes. Let adults be adults. Kill the nannies.

You resemble a rational human being at times.

"I am as constant as the Northern Star ..."

Uh, huh. I've used that nugget too, bastard. :10: You're not foolin' anyone here.

"I am as constant as the Northern Star ..."

Uh, huh. I've used that nugget too, bastard. :10: You're not foolin' anyone here.

In my case it's true. Ask ed. He's been arguing with me over 20 years.

What's wrong with that?

The prohibition on marijuana has been a total disaster, waste of time, money and destroyed thousands of lives.

Marijuana should be legal.

Just because you don't want to use it doesn't mean you have the right to deny people who want to use it.

I don't understand why far right radical extremists hate freedom so much.

Liberal hippies never learn.

I know you're in russia but that doesn't mean you're cut off from the rest of the world.

If you were in America you would know the hippies haven't been around since the 70s.

Learn American history. All your posts do is scream you're a russian troll.

I'm just here for the weed
LOl hes got balls ..I love Tennessee ...good for him .
The law here half ounce and under is a simple misdermenior .

Oh dear lord...fuckin brainwashed lol
And What nazi left wingers dont understand could make for a really thick book....jus sayin

As a" far "wight wing wadical wing extWemists...... and wacist twansphobe.....marked for re-education I've come to the conclusion that you're a buffoon

Prohibition never works ...right wingers ,libertarians and most normies are smart enough to already understand this ....
Im mostly a weed and beer ,straight booze in my older days ...no friggin pills or hard shit

In the 90s I went through a wicked amount of cocaine ...but I never stole for my habit, not a government / taxpayer dependent ,and always paid my Bill's ,met payroll blah blah blah blah ..lot of functional drunks and druggies out there

Leftards are mostly degenerate dumbed down el brokeo sponges who bogart dobbiEs while claiming it's a human right... ...quick let's take action for government REGULATION...FREE WEED and college! Fwee food and housing are human rights to pffffft

I'm all for keeping the hard shit illegAl though

DO WHATEVER yas want dont come crying to me if you didnt paY your electric bill or your kids do without cause you need a fix or a hit ...

And like transsexual retards ...young kids shouldnt be exposed to drugs at all unless your kid is like an epileptic or something ...dont leave your bongs on the coffee table ...the longer theyre not exposed the better ....

Adult things should be left to adults

No matter what you do All drugs are poison ...but some have benefits

A beer or wine with your dinner ...good for digestion and your health
Weed ...epileptics swear by weed ..it helps them live much more normal lives with less trips to the doctor or emergency room ...

Parents are going to jail for scoring weed for thier kids ..a little bud or two a day keeps em from stroking out...better safer cheaper than anything globo homo big pharma poison inc puts out

Americans should be proud
These days Americans grow the best shit on the planet ...word !

on that one topic.

I collect old clocks

many of them don't work.

but all of them are correct twice a day!

What's wrong with that?

The prohibition on marijuana has been a total disaster, waste of time, money and destroyed thousands of lives.

Marijuana should be legal.

Just because you don't want to use it doesn't mean you have the right to deny people who want to use it.

If one is allowed a free pass, a free pass for the rest will then be in demand, so why should one get a free pass if they all can't have one?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Give them all free passes then. Legalize even the hard stuff. Freedom over oppression.

Forum List

Back