Marijuana is against the law in Maryland but Baltimore’s top prosecutor said she would stop prosecuting marijuana possession, & vacate 5K convictions

Baltimore has enough of a problem with crime without wasting its limited resources on petty marijuana violations
They should realize this, if it is true (it probably is) then they should change the law. If not true, they should pass what is necessary to provide the resource to enforce the law.
Here are a few other laws they could cut out or rewrite:

That is beyond ignorant. Small crimes lead to big crimes. It is a proven fact.

But of course a Marxist assfuck like you is totally cool with one person deciding how it will be and screwing over the elected body that passed a law saying otherwise. You love your Marxist dictators.
Save me the slippery slope BULLSHIT

The country has moved on from its obsession with Marijuana related crime

The laws just haven’t caught up yet

What cracks me up is that most of the pot smokers I know are Trumpers

Most cops will no longer be bothered with marijuana arrests
Not worth the trouble as Prosecutors decline to prosecute or plea it down to a misdemeanor

Oh bullshit, do you really think illegal marijuana isn't still being sold where the States have their own competing cartel. Get real already.

you said....pot is brought into the country by the cartels and distributed by violent gangs....those legal stores have cut that shit down quite a bit.....if you dont believe that then maybe you should get real already...

you said....pot is brought into the country by the cartels and distributed by violent gangs....those legal stores have cut that shit down quite a bit.....if you dont believe that then maybe you should get real already...

I could post more.

I could post more.

None of which will happen if pot is legalized. You can buy ounces of Pink Kush for $50 these days, online. The stores are $100 an ounce or less. They have higher overhead. Still beats the $40 for a half quarter I used to pay when it was illegal.

I used the Lemon Haze seeds from the last ounce I bought online to grown my own this summer. I got about 3 lbs. from my 4 legal plants. I only smoke an ounce a month. I won't be buying pot for some time now.

I could post more.

i could post more too....

None of which will happen if pot is legalized. You can buy ounces of Pink Kush for $50 these days, online. The stores are $100 an ounce or less. They have higher overhead. Still beats the $40 for a half quarter I used to pay when it was illegal.

I used the Lemon Haze seeds from the last ounce I bought online to grown my own this summer. I got about 3 lbs. from my 4 legal plants. I only smoke an ounce a month. I won't be buying pot for some time now.

When I want to hear from a drugged up foreign commie bitch, I'll let ya know. Run along commie.

i could post more too....

How about something from a year or less, your links are all 4 or more years old.

Marijuana is brought into the country by the cartels and distributed by violent gangs. Yeah, people are killed over it.

If it was legal in all 50 states it would severely hinder the black market you speak of. Keeping it illegal empowers people that would make an illegal living.

What's the point? Pot head legislators promote the ludicrous defense that marijuana use is good for you while cigarette smokers can go to jail.? Cheech and Chong movies are documentaries.

How about something from a year or less, your links are all 4 or more years old.

there is always going to be illicit drugs coming in whether it legal or not...do you think the cartels are just going roll up the sidewalks and quit the business?....im telling you that with legal pot the violence is down a lot.....and you said it is distributed by violent gangs....in vegas it aint....its distributed by dispensaries....

Forum List

Back