A manatee was found in Florida with “TRUMP” etched into its back...US Fish & Wildlife Service is heading up investigation to find the sicko who did it

I hope they find the idiot (or idiots, might be a couple of people as those are large animals). And, when they catch them, I hope they throw the book at them. Maybe when they get out of jail and are on probation, their service can be taking care of this endangered species so they can learn some compassion and respect for this animal.

Trump is using Manatees to steal the election

There's no end to the sickness of Trumpsters.

Just as Trump supporters started some of the looting last year and BLM got the blame, this could just as easily be a piece of shit liberal who's responsible.

Regardless of political ideology, the person(s) responsible need to suffer the harshest penalties.

Manatees are some pretty amazing creatures...

man01.jpg

man02.jpg

I'd never seen one in the wild until the weekend after Christmas, out at Blue Spring State Park. There were hundreds of them...

How is it possible to do that? These are very large water dwelling mammals. You would have to have the facilities to net or capture one and keep it alive and quiet while cutting it's back and then release it back into the wild where chances are that nobody would see your handywork. Nothing makes sense about this story but as long as you use the name "Trump" it is enough to elicit emotion from mostly the left.

How is it possible to do that? These are very large water dwelling mammals. You would have to have the facilities to net or capture one and keep it alive and quiet while cutting it's back and then release it back into the wild where chances are that nobody would see your handywork. Nothing makes sense about this story but as long as you use the name "Trump" it is enough to elicit emotion from mostly the left.

They're very docile.
I'd bet if you kept feeding it and giving it a back scratch it'd just sit there.

Just as Trump supporters started some of the looting last year and BLM got the blame, this could just as easily be a piece of shit liberal who's responsible.

Regardless of political ideology, the person(s) responsible need to suffer the harshest penalties.

View attachment 441916
View attachment 441917

I'd never seen one in the wild until the weekend after Christmas, out at Blue Spring State Park. There were hundreds of them...

How do they taste?

They're very docile.
I'd bet if you kept feeding it and giving it a back scratch it'd just sit there.

Are they good sport on a rod and reel with light line?

View attachment 441916
View attachment 441917

How do they taste?
Manatee. Actually pretty decent. I ate some with a Miccosukee bro on the reservation out 41 at Monroe station....40 years go

Manatees aren't exactly the most nimble things in the water. You can swim right up to them, you wouldn't have to capture one.

What I don't know is if a manatee would actually even feel something cutting into its outer skin...

Forum List

Back