Margie Greene files motion to remove Johnson as Speaker

I would rather see the Government come to screeching halt personally, but that's never gonna happen so I've given up on the dream.

🙄
I think it will someday if we dont find a way to control spending

But I’m not looking forward to it

If he cannot stand up against the democrats so be it. He does not deserve to be the speaker.

You are gaslighting again. It is you projecting your nonsense on others.
No, that not was gaslighting is... and it's also not what I'm doing.

I'm expressing my opinion on a discussion forum.

People like you and the Fort Fun guy are projecting... by telling me what I believe and what my motives are, when you know absolutely nothing about me.

gaslighting
  1. manipulate (someone) using psychological methods into questioning their own sanity or powers of reasoning.

It's you opinion, so I don't have to rebut it until you have offered evidence. It's just an opinion.,

You are projecting your confused meandering of your mind on others, which is gaslighting.

Democrats rule their members with an IRON FIST. Anyone who gets out of line is attacked and destroyed.
I don't understand why MAGA thinks compromise is evil? This is not Russia. It seems they would be better satisfied in a government ruled by an authoritarian.

I don’t know what you’re so upset about. Allowing a single congressperson to file a motion of vacate was part of the deal that Johnson agreed to become speaker. He was told several times that he was expected to side with Republicans, and not with Democrats when it came to budget matters.

He had ONE job.

You say the house will go blue in 2024? if we now have a “Republican“ speaker who goes along with the Democrats at every turn, what difference will we notice if we have an actual Democrat speaker next year?
No, Son, you're badly confused.

We aren't upset, we are amused.

And make no mistake, we aren't laughing with you.

We are laughing at you.

Forum List

Back